April 2013 Moms

BRU has redeemed themselves!

So i'm not usually a fan of BRU I think their customer service sucks big time. Originally we bought the Chicco Fuego Travel System because we found an awesome deal on it but I really wanted the Britax B Agile Travel system. Well with the sale they are having the B Agile was about 80 dollars off and my completion coupon is an additional 15% off of course when I try to order online it doesn't work. After spending over an hour on the phone with 4 different customer service people I ended up getting 30% off for my inconvenience. So I actually ended up paying less for the Britax than the Chicco overall! Yay! I love getting a good deal!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

Re: BRU has redeemed themselves!

• Wow, that is an awesome deal, yay for you!  That's the travel system we want too. Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of BRU, we registered at BBB and Target instead.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageLibbyLouHoo:
    Yay for a great deal. I hope you love the Britax as much as I love mine. I have the single for DD and just got the double. I can't wait to try it out!

I have heard great things about it cant wait to use it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"