Parenting

Which thread(s) should I read?

Please do the work for me.  There's been a lot of longass threads in the last few days and I need to catch up before naptime's over.

TYVM. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Which thread(s) should I read?

• imageBostonKisses2:
    UO recap should do the trick.
    Yeah, prolly.  And then before naptime is over, I'd do a quick re-read of this one.  Wink  You know this will have some interesting tid-bits. 
  • Do not listen to MrsEll. The Beet Haterz thread is the only beet related thread worth posting in.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsEll:
    You should express your appreciation for beets in the beet appreciation thread. If you are lacking in beet appreciation, you should just say nothing. Whatever you do, do not post in the beet haterz thread.

When I was little and we would go to a restaurant with a salad bar, my favorite "salad" was a plate of pickled beets sprinkled with sunflower seeds.

I <3 beets. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The Awkward Moments is pretty funny.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry, crystal.  bstrangely taught me never to open blind links. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• lol @ pfft. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Cottage cheese is horrible. 

Sorry IC.  Cheese should not be lumpy and runny.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagecrystalbaby:

imageCinemaGoddess:
    Sorry, crystal.  bstrangely taught me never to open blind links. 

Oh, can I get a back story on that? 

And my link was just my KJMashup callout telling her that her siggy is awesome.

One upon a time, there was a poster named bstrangley who posted tl;dr posts with many blind links.

One day, instead of posting what she said was in the blind link, she posted a picture from goatse.  The picture was a giant gaping assshole..

Many people were traumatized. 

So no more blind links. 

/fin. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagePfft:
    imageMrsEll:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageMrsEll:
    You should express your appreciation for beets in the beet appreciation thread. If you are lacking in beet appreciation, you should just say nothing. Whatever you do, do not post in the beet haterz thread.

When I was little and we would go to a restaurant with a salad bar, my favorite "salad" was a plate of pickled beets sprinkled with sunflower seeds.

I <3 beets. 

I knew I liked you!

Yeah, but she hates fruit pies. CG can't be trusted.

Yes 

• If goatse grossed you out, don't ever go to 4Chan, crystal. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:

Please do the work for me.  There's been a lot of longass threads in the last few days and I need to catch up before naptime's over.

TYVM. 

None of them.

• imagecrystalbaby:

imageAshPal61:
    I'm laughing at "giant gaping assshole"

I was laughing until I read the goatse description on wikipedia. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO KNOW WHAT EVERY GROSS THING IS?

Don't google 2 girls 1 cup then.

ETA: Lemon Party has nothing to do with Lemons or parties.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    If goatse grossed you out, don't ever go to 4Chan, crystal. 

I swear Crystal is not afraid of anything.

I clicked her blind link knowing the possibilities and felt a little let down when it was a ribbon I had read half of.

• imagecrystalbaby:

imageCinemaGoddess:
    If goatse grossed you out, don't ever go to 4Chan, crystal. 

Don't tell people these things! Lol. I went to 4Chan because I had to know what it was, but I think that I didn't understand how to navigate the site because I didn't see anything gross. 

And I've never seen 2G1C, but I saw the reaction videos on Tosh. They were enough. 

4chan's navigation is intentionally terrible. /b/ is where the foul stuff hangs out. It's also where a lot of the funniest stuff on the internet is born before it filters out to reddit and finally facebook.

• imagecrystalbaby:

Dammit, LD! I never needed to see an old mad giving a BJ to another old man. VOM!

Link for Hester

Thanks buddy!

• imagecrystalbaby:

Dammit, LD! I never needed to see an old mad giving a BJ to another old man. VOM!

Did I not imply these are things no one should ever look at? Sheesh.

• imageHesterlicious:
    imagecrystalbaby:

Link for Hester

Thanks buddy!

This may be the only dirty piece of work I didn't have knowledge existed. I don't know if I should he proud or embarrassed.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagecrystalbaby:

And LD, when you tell me not to look at something, I look at it. You should know this about me. 

Yeah, I kinda figured. But this way I get to plead ignorance. Like a straight boy in a gay bar pretending the guys in there were just buying me drinks because they were friendly, nice guys.

• imageLuckyDad:
    imagecrystalbaby:

And LD, when you tell me not to look at something, I look at it. You should know this about me.&nbsp;

Yeah, I kinda figured. But this way I get to plead ignorance. Like a straight boy in a gay bar pretending the guys in there were just buying me drinks because they were friendly, nice guys.

This actually made me spit out my water.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"