Parenting
Options

For even more fun

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when?

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness?

Strangest place you've had sex?

Have you ever been caught having sex?

image image

Re: For even more fun

• Options
    1 I was last naked in public after the zombie race. I was covered in fake blood and mud, they had the showers out in public, and everyone else was stripping so.....

2 A friend and I went back to the apartment of some random guy when we were in Italy. We didnt speak the language, have cell phones, or know how to call for help.

3 I don't remember my own questions. I think this was the sex location. Umm... On a rock next to a waterfall in the jungle.

4 nope, never been caught!

image image
  • Options
    Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when?   No, never.  

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness?  I let a random Sears employee drive me home from my job at the mall and replace the battery in my car.  Both of my roommates were out of town and I had no idea how I was going to get home from work (a random neighbor I had met once kindly drove me to work) nor did I know how I was going to install the battery I bought.  Ahh youth.  I am so lucky no harm came to me.  

Strangest place you've had sex?   In the parking lot of a Rite Aid.

Have you ever been caught having sex?  A roommate walked in on a shower session once but left before we noticed him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? yep, several occasions

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Can't say cause it may have been really illegal!!

Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness?  I blame it on youth and foolishness

Strangest place you've had sex? back seat of a car while other were in it.

Have you ever been caught having sex?  yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have skinny dipped on multiple occasions, both in a group setting and a romantic setting.

While inebriated, I met a beautiful mexican woman in Tijuana at a dance club. I ditched my friends, walked the dark, dangerous streets of TJ at 2 AM with her to this super sleazy motel where I paid for a room and proceeded to have some awesome drunk (protected) sex on the smelly, hard mattress. She took a cab home but I decided to walk 20 minutes back across the border, where my car was parked, at 3:30 in the morning or something. I then slept an hour in my car until I sobered up enough to drive home. In 20-20 hindsight huge parts of that night were stupid ideas, and I blame the booze and hormones.

I had sex in the locked bathroom at a winery once.

I was caught making out by the police in a car in a school parking lot when I was 16. We still had underpants on, but she was topless.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

1.) only when I was wasted at the beach and when I sat up my bathing suit top clasp broke and the girls popped out. We were all so drunk, we couldn't figure out what happened.

2.) I've done a lot of stupid in my life. Mostly drug & alcohol related.

3.) strangest place? like in the butt or ear or something? Wink

4.) no. well.. sorta. was making out with a dude and he just started to take my pants off and his mom walked in.

• Options

imageRondackHiker:
    Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? In a car. Years ago with DH

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Had sex in HS (Catholic) in the stairwell. You know what they say about HS Catholic girls.

Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? Just being risky....

Strangest place you've had sex? Catholic HS stairwell

Have you ever been caught having sex? No caught. But heard!

• Options
    imageManneek1977:

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Had sex in HS (Catholic) in the stairwell. You know what they say about HS Catholic girls.

Ok, I have to ask...

Was this a co-ed catholic school (do those even exist)? Or was it after hours? I'm just confused where you obtained the boy from who you had this sex with.

Or if it was a classmate, that's cool too.

• Options

Ok, I'll play... 

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? Yes, skinny dipping on several camping/canoe trips as far back as junior high.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? The stupidest thing I've ever done was have sex in the back seat of a car with a guy I was really good friends with in high school after seeing him at a bar a few years later and the 2 of us got a little tipsy and frisky with each other. 

Strangest place you've had sex? See above.

Have you ever been caught having sex? Nope, luckily in the aforementioned incident the parking lot was deserted,

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageManneek1977:

Ok, I have to ask...

Was this a co-ed catholic school (do those even exist)? Or was it after hours? I'm just confused where you obtained the boy from who you had this sex with.

It was co-ed. But he was not a student. This was years before medal detectors & security being so TIGHT in school. Our school had a open door. You can come and leave at will. I paged him (yeah paged) and he walked into the school. I took him to the girls locker room stairwell and the rest is history. And he left the school and I went to my next class. Big SmileIt was a good day... in my best ice cube voice ever..

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageManneek1977:

Ok, I have to ask...

Oh they exist.

Naked in public- nope

Stupidest thing I've ever done- First week of college, I got drunk at a party and my friend and I went home with two guys we didn't know. Didn't know where we were, didn't have cell phones. I didn't have sex with either of them, but she did with one.

Weirdest place to have sex- In a car in the middle of a field.

Caught? Almost, my now FIL caught me topless, but on another occassion i saw him in just his boxers so we're even. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRondackHiker:
    Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? My friends and I used to skinny dip all of the time.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? I've been pretty open about my former drug use, so you can imagine I did some stupid shiz. I think I was so high I stayed in a terrible relationship for two long years.

Strangest place you've had sex? In a corn field.

Have you ever been caught having sex? No, surprisingly.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? Not really. I went skinny dipping in the ocean once, but it was really dark out so no one could see anything.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness?

Too many too list, most were due to drugs and alcohol. I was also a very reckless driver when I first got my license. One time, my younger sister and I were driving on a major highway. At the last minute, I saw a DSW shoe store and cut across four lanes of traffic to try to turn into the parking lot. Another driver crashed into the passenger side and the car was totalled. Luckily no one was hurt, but the other car was inches away from hitting exactly where my sister was sitting.

Strangest place you've had sex? The walk-in freezer at Dairy Queen.

Have you ever been caught having sex? Yes, in High School, by my BF's younger sister. The worst part was, about an hour later I had to go shopping with her and her mom. Most awkward shopping trip ever.

DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? Yup. I was a stripper for about 6 months when I was 18/19.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? Oh goodness, way too many to choose from to pick just one! I used to live a pretty wild (read: stupid) life.

Strangest place you've had sex? On a footbridge over the Occoquan river. 

Have you ever been caught having sex?Yup, same time as above, some guy out on his rowboat at like 1 am.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when? Yes, back when DH and I were young and had few places to fool around other than his car or random places in public.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness?  Slept on a park bench in Barcelona.  It was a combination of being too young to know exactly what could have happened and being broke.  My friend that was backpacking with me and I were trying to get by on the cheapest hostels possible.  We never had trouble booking one before so we decided to wait until we got to Barcelona to find one.  Needless to say, we never did find one and we had to sleep in the park with all our bags under the bench (with my computer, camera, money, etc.)  SO STUPID!  I will kill my kid if they ever do something like that!

Strangest place you've had sex? Movie theatre

Have you ever been caught having sex?  Yes.  Once by the cops and once by MIL.

• Options

imageRondackHiker:
    Have you ever been naked in public? I used to have a (ahem) thing for public sex, so yes

If so, when? Several occasions, all when I was a teen-early 20's

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? I drove the getaway car for an armed robbery. Holy, sh!t, I know, right? I still get heart palpitations. None of us were very smart (hence the whole armed robbery thing), so the plan fell apart quickly, and no money was robbed nor people injured, but I was like, ready and amped up to drive this car. 

Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? Drugs. Youth.  Boys. General foolishness. In that order.

Strangest place you've had sex? On a billboard landing(?). The steel mesh platform thing at the bottom of billboards.

Have you ever been caught having sex? Shockingly, no. Well, no one has ever confronted me for it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagecatycate:

imageRondackHiker:
    Have you ever been naked in public? I used to have a (ahem) thing for public sex, so yes

If so, when? Several occasions, all when I was a teen-early 20's

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? I drove the getaway car for an armed robbery. Holy, sh!t, I know, right? I still get heart palpitations. None of us were very smart (hence the whole armed robbery thing), so the plan fell apart quickly, and no money was robbed nor people injured, but I was like, ready and amped up to drive this car. 

Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? Drugs. Youth.  Boys. General foolishness. In that order.

Strangest place you've had sex? On a billboard landing(?). The steel mesh platform thing at the bottom of billboards.

Have you ever been caught having sex? Shockingly, no. Well, no one has ever confronted me for it.

Holy crap.  I got palpitations just reading it.  

I once felt really guilty and turned myself in after skipping a class in college.  IN COLLEGE!  I think my bada$$-ness is broken.

But really, that is crazy.

• Options

imageRondackHiker:
    Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when?

Um, many times.  I've been to nudist beaches and resorts a bunch of times.  I did the senior streak in college.  And I was an art model for several years, so yeah, a lot of people have seen me naked.

While studying abroad, a car full of college-aged strangers drove up to our window and asked us to go clubbing with them.  And we did.  Totally fun, but could have definitely ended with our bodies hacked up in a river.  I blame youth.

Strangest place you've had sex?

Mmm, probably in a field.  Or possibly someone's front lawn.

I've had some pretty close calls (like someone starting to open the door and immediately retreating) but not full on caught-in-the-act.

12 weeks 1 day - FIST PUMP!
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Boy born 4/8/13 9lbs
    BFP #1 EDD 12.18.12 - Missed M/C at 9w3d D&C 5.22.12
  • Options

imageRondackHiker:

Have you ever been naked in public? If so, when?  Yes, after being skunked in beer pong in college. Had to run the track naked.

What was the stupidest or riskiest thing you've done? Was the stupidity blamed on alcohol, drugs, youth, or general foolishness? Driven drunk. I was 19 and an idiot.

Strangest place you've had sex? Offices in the English building on campus

Yes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagequidditchcapn1120:

I once felt really guilty and turned myself in after skipping a class in college.  IN COLLEGE!  I think my bada$$-ness is broken.

Was it an attendance based class or something?

Because if it was lecture based I can see the professor staring at you, rolling their eyes and telling you to stop wasting their time.

• Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imagequidditchcapn1120:

Was it an attendance based class or something?

Because if it was lecture based I can see the professor staring at you, rolling their eyes and telling you to stop wasting their time.

It was both attendance based and lecture based.  It was a very small liberal arts college and the class was a science class but for all the science majors (the college was so small that all the science majors fit in one room).   There was a sign-in sheet that you signed when you got to class.  I signed in, sat in the back row and left quietly once things got started (guest lecturer) so I could see my BF (now DH).  We were in a long-distance relationship at the time and hadn't seen each other in a couple months.  I went and turned myself in for lying basically.  He didn't roll his eyes but just said "I accept your apology" and that was the end of it.

• Options

No.

Hmm... I feel like there are too many to just choose one. 

In a fire truck.

Yes. We were caught by a cop. So embarrassing.  

image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"