Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New with 2nd loss

I figured after my second miscarriage in a row this week I would look for a group to talk to.  So I am new here.  My first was in October and then this one this week.  My first I had a d & c while this one happened naturally. 

Re: New with 2nd loss

• Welcome. I am so sorry for both of your losses. The support here is great!

imageimage

• So sorry for your loss!  This board is great for support though.  I am still dealing with mine.  I opted to go naturally and am on day 13 of it...baby stopped growing at 8 wks 6 days, but I didn't start mc until 12 weeks 1 day. 
    MrS. tHeRiOt
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear.  We have the same stories but reversed.  My first in October began naturally and then last week had a d&e for my second.  :(  Not a happy thing to bond over but I'm here if you need to "talk"

Married 11/11/11
    BFP 8/28/12 US 9/20/12 HB 120 US 10/01/12 no HB
    BFP 12/21/12 US 01/21/13 Blighted Ovum
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you find what you need here! ((hugs))

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Im sorry for your losses. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • I'm sorry for your losses. I also just joined this week. I had a chemical pg in November and on Tuesday of this week I was told I have a blighted ovum. Now I'm just waiting for my body to naturally pass the tissue, otherwise I'll have a D&E next Fri. 

This seems like an amazing group of women. And at least for me, it's comforting just knowing I'm not alone.  Hope you find what you need here. 

• So sorry for your loss. I am the same. I had a D&C in October at 11 weeks. This week I am miscarrying and was 5 weeks. So sad and confused. My dr told me that first miscarriages are normal, and I should be fine with this one. Not the outcome :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"