Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

Starting the grieving as chemical pregnancy ends at 4w4d. : Halfway thru work when I get hit with crippling cramps/contractions and then the bleeding started. Even tho I've only known for a few days, I'm still heartbroken. I mc four years ago at about 9w and since then we haven't exactly been trying but havent been not trying either. After it taking so long for this one and to have it end so soon, I feel a little hopeless. All I want is to one day be a mommy and hopefully I will get that chance eventually. :'

Re: Intro

• I'm so sorry for your losses.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling hopeless, and I truly hope that when you're ready to TTC again, that everything works out for you.

((hugs))

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• I'm very sorry for your loss.  We all want to be mommies and I believe that one day, we will be.  It is hard to stay positive and hopeful, but sometimes, hope is all we have.  Praying that you find peace! 
    MrS. tHeRiOt
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you find what you need here!  This is a great place, and once you're ready to try again I would definitely move over to TTCAL (Trying to Conceive After Loss) and TTGP (Trying to Get Pregnant) boards to ask about advice with regards to charting, keeping track of your cycles, etc.; there's a lot of knowledgeable women around who can help you down that road when it's time.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"