August 2012 Moms
Options

Aug 12' Mommas and pregnancy

I've been mainly lurking lately since I've been so busy with raising my daughter and going to school. So I'm just curious how many of the Aug 12' Momma's are expecting again. If you are pregnant was it planned or an uh-oh? I'm just being nosy lol!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Aug 12' Mommas and pregnancy

• Options

I'm curious about this, too. Smile  In a weird, masochistic way, I sort of wish I were KU...what is wrong with me?  Is this the sleep deprivation messing with my mind?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageMPJR91910:

I'm curious about this, too. Smile  In a weird, masochistic way, I sort of wish I were KU...what is wrong with me?  Is this the sleep deprivation messing with my mind?

Same here.  I'm like "what the heck is wrong with me?!" 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think there are 3 now, though I think one August 2012 mama disappeared after a controversial post.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    2 pregnant moms stopped posting. I think 2 or 3 are active posters.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My baby-making factory isn't open again yet (I'm breastfeeding and haven't gotten my period yet). But we plan to start TTC again somewhere around May-August this year, when LO is 9-12 months old.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageabbyful:
    My baby-making factory isn't open again yet (I'm breastfeeding and haven't gotten my period yet). But we plan to start TTC again somewhere around May-August this year, when LO is 9-12 months old.

Unless you're on the pill don't be fooled! My SIL was bfing and hadn't had her period and got KTFU again at 6 weeks pp.

• Options
    imagemollyxcate:

imageabbyful:

Unless you're on the pill don't be fooled! My SIL was bfing and hadn't had her period and got KTFU again at 6 weeks pp.

WTF?! That's so scary!!! The pill and condoms are my BFFs
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Every once and a while I look at my son and say I want another baby....then I get sucked back into reality and realize what it means!  We are going to hold off a few more months before we TTC.  We are looking to move and my husband is out of work so its really not a good time for us.
  • Options
    imagemollyxcate:

imageabbyful:

We wouldn't mind if it happened now, we just aren't going to be really trying until several months from now.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"