Trying to Get Pregnant

Getting Healthy Checkin

Happy Thursday! Hopefully this is the sort of checkin that everyone can participate in! Feel free to recommend any changes or additions for next week.

What I did this week:

What I have planned for next week:

What I would like to do/my goal:

Recipes/Tips to share:

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child?
imageimage

Re: Getting Healthy Checkin

• Happy Thursday back at you!

What I did this week: cut out all soda and coffee, pretty much any drink that contains processed sweetner. I switched to tea with honey.

What I have planned for next week: Just keep on watching portions, and trying to be more active

What I would like to do/my goal: Get healthy! I know I'm carrying excess weight, and I want to be healthy for my potential children

Recipes/Tips to share: None today, I'm at work on break, but I'll try to check back in later.

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child? My love of bright, beautiful summer days spent outdoors on my family's farm. I grew up barefoot with sun-bleached pig tails and a million freckles on my face.

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What I did this week: Apparently, I lost 4 lbs between last Wed and today.

I wanted to eliminate caffeine entirely, but I had 2 cups of coffee over the past week. But it's better than my normal 2-3 per day, so I have to cut myself some slack.

What I have planned for next week: Doing at least 1 yoga class. Baby steps, I'm still healing physically & emotionally from the m/c.

What I would like to do/my goal: I would like to lose at least 10 more lbs, and I would like to remove as much processed food from my diet as possible. And do more yoga.

Recipes/Tips to share: Nothing today.

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child? Family trips to Ocean City, MD.

• Loading the player...
  • What I did this week: Unfortunately, not too much as I've been sick with a sinus infection.  

What I have planned for next week: Back to tracking my WW points.  

What I would like to do/my goal: My goal is to ultimately lose 50lbs.  

Recipes/Tips to share: I love Skinnytaste.com.  My current fave is the Swedish meatballs.  It also tastes great if you use ground turkey instead of beef.  

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child? My Irish heritage and athletic ability.  I hope that my future children will be proud to be (half) Irish! I would love for them to take Irish dance lessons.  And I hope that they will try every sport possible and enjoy playing.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What I did this week:

Weight watchers. It was a bad week, and I gained.  

What I have planned for next week:

I need to exercise and drink more water. I also want to cut out sweets as much as possible.

What I would like to do/my goal:

My goal is to lose 30 lbs and become more healthy.

Recipes/Tips to share:

Every time you crave a snack, drink some water and wait a few minutes. The craving may go away. 

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child?

I loved going to minor league baseball games growing up. Can't wait to take DS! 

imageimage

• What I did this week:started isagenix

What I have planned for next week: keep going with the isagenix start c25k

What I would like to do/my goal: i want to loose 50lbs. Also feel better, i have stomach issues so hoping i can reduce my symptoms

Recipes/Tips to share: water water water lol

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child? My mom sah so i am enjoying having that quality time with dd and i hope to be able to share that with another lo
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersBabyFruit Ticker
  • What I did this week: Just two days of walk/jog. (Not enough resistance training because my neck injury was bothering me).

What I have planned for next week: 4 solid days of walk/jog & P90X

What I would like to do/my goal: Build more muscle tone

Recipes/Tips to share: None this week

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child? Music
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • I totally need some accountability so I thought I'd start posting in here.

What I did this week: Nothing, which is the problem. We're finally settled in our new place, so I need to get busy and scout out new running routes.

What I have planned for next week: Run! At least once. Start crosstraining again as well.

What I would like to do/my goal: My goal for this year is to run a 10k. There's a local one in March but I don't think I'll be able to make it. Luckily, the next town over has a super active running club, so they'll be plenty of opportunities through out the year.

Recipes/Tips to share: Not really. I've been focusing on home cooked meals period, and some of them, not so healthy. Tongue Tied

Probably the books I read as a kid. Encyclopedia Brown, the Hardy Boys, Boxcar children, books that I think I could still read even as an adult.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What I did this week: Weight Watchers

What I have planned for next week:   Getting to the gym one more day during the week.

What I would like to do/my goal:   Down 2.5 pounds in three weeks.  Ultimate goal is 20.

Recipes/Tips to share:  I'm in love with the Fiber One 90 calorie bars. 

GTKY: Is there something special from your childhood that you are looking forward to sharing with your future child?  Our family's annual trip to Canada.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• What I did this week: limited caffeine to one glass of coke a day (its my biggest vice)

What I have planned for next week: increase water intake by 32 oz

What I would like to do/my goal: cut out all caffeine by March

Recipes/Tips to share: water with lemon or cucumber as my first drink of the day (over OJ or tea with sugar seems to keep my soda craving at bay longer throughout the day.

GTKY: haven't really thought about it yet! 

~* TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Reality/Guilty Pleasure TV *~
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"