September 2011 Moms
Options

H's brows are GONE!

Okay.... I let my H have a lot of passes! There have been a few times these last couple of weeks where he has left me kinda high and dry; I have been tempted to shave his eyebrows off! Last night he fell asleep on me again, so I jokingly told my girlfriend I was going to teach him once and for all!!

I did not. I figure with the Vegas trip coming up, it would not be pretty! I was nice!

This morning Bo and I had plans to go to a sweet new pool with a friend and her LO! I was so organized this morning! let me paint the picture!

-Pool towels were rolled up and packed

-I showered...shaved EVERYTHING!

-painted my toes

-packed a bath bag for Bo

-packed a toy bag

-Even packed a snack bag for my friend's LO and Bo!

I fixed Bo 2 brown dippin' eggs, a banana and english muffin for breakfast...  fed the dog.. got Bo dressed and into his jacket! Out the door we go!! A lot of work, right?

WAIT!

MY H HAS BOTH SETS OF KEYS TO MY CAR!! he works 59 minutes away, so it is not practical for him to bring me a set. Looks like Bo and I are stuck in the house today Sad Craft day? Baking Day? I did all of my deep cleaning last night because I knew I had plans today! It drives me batty staying in the house all day!

I swear. Tonight is the night the brows are gone! His brow days are gone!! Stick out tongue

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: H's brows are GONE!

• Options

That totally stinks!!

its like when I went to shop in Denver and H had both CRedit cards! Damnit.  

Well.... We could quite possibly come keep you company!! 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have had these weeks with my H. Never considered shaving off his eyebrows for it before, but it sounds like a good option.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boo. I hate when I have to be cooped up all day when I had plans to go out. I hope you and Bo find some fun activities to do at home!
  • Options

mmmm Fruit Loops

::kicks Mr.Beca in the nuts::

• Options
    Aw, Beca, that sucks!  I think H has to give you at least a good footrub to make up for it.  I hate when plans get messed up because of something like that :(
  • Options
    That stinks!

I love how you say 59 minutes away and not an hour lol
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemanda26:
    That stinks! I love how you say 59 minutes away and not an hour lol

HAHA! he has pointed that out soo many times to me!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Btw, I love that show New Girl where that gif is from. So funny!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Okay... i was waiting for the part where he used Nair as face wash and took off his own eyebrows. The man needs a nut punch, stat!
  • Options
    Bummer! I hope your H makes it up to you.
  • Options
    Do it!!! He deserves it lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're stuck in the house.  But I am LOLing at that gif and just the thought of shaving off YHs brows!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"