April 2013 Moms
Options

Mom Spilled the Beans

My mom called me yesterday to discuss my shower - that I didn't know about. Oops. She felt so bad and immediately wanted to call my friend who's planning it to apologize. I told her not to feel bad and not to call my friend. I can play dumb.
Married 6/4/11
Reese born 3/23/13
Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mom Spilled the Beans

• Options
    Whoops!
  • Options
    O no... but super exciting news.  Plus you can now make sure you have something to wear etc...
    2nd EDD 02/01/13 - MC 5 1/2 weeks 6/5/12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww! My mom spilled the beans for my sisters baby shower and she just played it dumb as well lol
  • Options
    Aw poor mom...I bet she feels bad :(  I knew that my mom was planning our shower.  I hadn't heard anything about it from her so I started sending decoration ideas to her.  She emailed me pictures of things she wanted to use along with a cake idea, but when I talked to her later she said she wanted to surprise me with it.  I felt so bad!  I told her that if she wanted to surprise me she should have just said so!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    My dad can't keep a secret to save his life, so I knew about my surprise bridal shower weeks before hand. Luckily, I have a reputation for being easy to surprise, so everyone except my personal trainer believes they pulled it off. I see no reason to enlighten them, it would only steal their joy. Play dumb, have fun!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LOL! I would have told her the same thing. Playing dumb is better than your friend finding out you know! ;) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I might not even have to play dumb, considering the way my pregnancy brain has been working lately.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Aww mom lol sounds like my mom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"