1st Trimester
Options

I feel like i'm about 21 weeks but..

i'm only 10 weeks and this bloat makes me feel like a cow!!

leggings, jeggings and loose shirts! all day! everyday -_- lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I feel like i'm about 21 weeks but..

• Options
    I feel ya! I'm only 6 weeks but feel like I have a 16 week looking bloat!!! 

• Options
    Thank god I'm not the only one. I'm only 6 weeks and already wearing maturnity pants and belly bands. I look more like 6 months the 6 weeks. lol. Of coarse all my weight goes straight to my stomach anyway. Several people asked me if I was pregnant about a month before I found out I was and I said "No I'm just fat, thank you." lol Now I look really pregnant which kind of sucks cause I'm not telling anyone yet.
    DS 3/25/03 awaiting 2nd arrival due 9/23/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My brother just told my mom last week that he thought I looked puffy around the middle like I was 4 months pregnant!  Our families don't even know yet! And last night hubby said my face looked puffy....

ETA: today is day 2 of wearing maternity clothes.... 

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Options

imagehannahhicks:
    I feel ya! I'm only 6 weeks but feel like I have a 16 week looking bloat!!! 

yep, this. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options
    imagesmilormarie:

My brother just told my mom last week that he thought I looked puffy around the middle like I was 4 months pregnant!  Our families don't even know yet! And last night hubby said my face looked puffy....

ETA: today is day 2 of wearing maternity clothes.... I've been wearing them since Tuesday.

DS 3/25/03 awaiting 2nd arrival due 9/23/13
  • Options
    LOL! I usually have a pretty flat stomach, even when I gain weight. So to have this little spare tire that just sits there is pretty ridiculous. I don't look pregnant....I just look like i've been eating too many doughnuts! I'm 7 weeks today based on ovulation (8w based on LMP).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think I feel like that at 10weeks I may just plop on a pair of maternity pants. lol!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Lol me too! The weird thing is...I wake up with my normal self and by noon the bloat attacks! I am 11 weeks today :)
  • Options

I'm the same way! I'm 10 and a half weeks and every day I look in the mirror and think, "I look like I just ate six burritos." If that were actually true, I'd wake up the next morning with my normally-flat stomach again! I HATE being bloated.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
  • Options
    oh, this makes me glad I am plus size... my clothes already have the give in them... or else I'd be in maternity clothes too
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"