November 2013 Moms

Pregnant dreams + 1D

I had a dream last night that I won some contest.  The boys came and lived with me (In this big giant mansion) for 3 months and I was supposed to help them write their next album and plan a big performance to debut it.  All the boys wanted to do was party, so of course I partied with them.  I was kind of their den mother too, I cooked for them and everything.  So at the end of the 3 months, we had nothing done on what we were supposed to do, so we were all scrambling to write music.  

The last thing I remember in my dream, the boys went out and I was making taco salad shells to make dinner but I didn't have any other ingredients.  Naill came home and I asked him to run to the grocery store, but he was so drunk all he wanted to do was go get more beer.  

The vividness was pretty insane.  I left some of it out, but it was one of those long long all night type of dreams.   

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
Lilypie - (mtvk)
Lilypie - (WdLV)

Re: Pregnant dreams + 1D

• I had a 1D dream last night too, but not as detailed.

We were all living together in London, and I was cooking for them. I was mostly making Mexican food, because I figured they don't have a lot of Mexican food restaurants in the UK. I also made them my ?touff?e, but I had a hard time finding the ingredients in their stores*. I then convinced them to go in on a vacation home with me in the US and posted a secret message to the board that the GTG should be at the home. When we arrived, y'all were all there and so excited to see the guys. They then threw on a super mega epic concert just for us. It was awesome.

PS I've been craving Mexican food and my crawfish ?touff?e for about a week now, so that's probably where it came from. 

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• I see this theme about us cooking for them.

• Loading the player...
  • Maybe it is our maternal instinct to want to take care of them since they are so cute.
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Yea, I think part of it is taking care of them. Also, my from scratch recipes can make anyone fall in love hook, line and sinker. I can only hope it's work for them too. 

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• They are so dreamy.

So is Wino

and Betsy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"