TTC After a Loss

Can I get a chart stalk?

The dotted lines mean FF is not positive about my O date correct?

I really have to disagree with FF and say it was not CD 10, I mean CD 11 is a good possibility.

Chart experts, thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I get a chart stalk?

• Yes, the dotted lines mean FF is not positive. The missing temps and open circles are probably why. I think CD11 is definitely a possibility. Keep temping a few more days and see if the CHs solidify or shift. (Mine have changed as late as 7 DPO)

ETA: Also, did you use any OPKs before CD 10?

Mr. & Mrs. B, Est. 10.23.2009
    m/c: 9/06/12
    LTB: 10/23/13
    Baby B 2.0 EDD: 3/15/16

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • With the positive OPK, I agree with CD11.  I just have a hard time saying O happens before a +.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I will go and check my settings.  I did not even realize there were different settings? 

I did take an OPK CD10 in the evening and it was very close to positive, so my surge might have started on CD10 sometime in the night.  I had positives on CD 11.

• I'm so new at this, so take it with a grain of salt, I was thinking cd12. Did you try and put it a few fake temps? I'm only saying it because cd11 and 12 are close, then cd13 it kind of shoots up a little.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• I will just see how it plays out with my temps over the next few days. On CD 10 I had a negative OPK in the morning but close to positive in the evening. 
  • Yes, the dotted CH means FF isn't sure.

You'll have to see what your temps do over the next few days, but right now it looks like CD12 to me.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• When I put in a higher temp for Saturday my CH change and go to CD 12, which makes more sense, so after tomorrow I should hopefully get my correct CH, thanks ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"