1st Trimester
Options

Introduction

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself since I'm new here :) I've been lurking for a few weeks, but haven't posted much yet.

DH and I found out about 2.5 weeks ago that I was pregnant. I could smell EVERYTHING and occasionally had nausea, but since then the only symptom I have is crazy acne-- I look like a teenager! 

Yesterday was our first OB appointment, and it didn't help my nerves at all when the dr couldn't find the baby on the ultrasound, so she sent me to the hospital to have another ultrasound there. The nurse at the hospital didn't talk the whole time, and after like 10 minutes she said I was 6 weeks along, not 8 as I thought. That didn't really make sense to me, but she said it's possible to be +/- 2 weeks this early on. I didn't get to see the screen as she was doing the ultrasound, and we didn't hear a heartbeat, but she sent the results to my OB and she seemed to think everything was ok. Still, I'm a little worried that the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and it's just too soon to tell for sure :/

Waiting is torture! We go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound, so cross your fingers for us! 

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Good luck and congrats!  Try not to stress. (I know it's hard!)
    Me:39 DH:41 Married since July 2002
    TTC since 2004 Severe MFI
    2011-12: 2 IUIs: BFN
    IVF December 2012- success!
    DD born 8/16/13 @ 37weeks

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"