Baby Showers
Options

Thank You Card Search

My sister is very generously throwing a shower for me, for which the theme will be "Cute as a Button". She is working hard on all the little details to incorporate that theme as much as possible. I would like to buy thank you cards that coordinate as well. I've been looking in the stores at the prepackaged thank you cards, but can't find any button themed ones. I'm thinking I'll have to order customized ones and I'm looking for suggestions on places to search.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thank You Card Search

• Options
  • Options
    I saw some button things on vistaprint this morning when I was looking for something else. If you order, always choose the slowest shipping - it's cheaper and it never takes as long as they say it will.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out ?hallmark?s custom cards?. May be there you will find what you are looking for.
  • Options

imagewatermellens:
    I saw some button things on vistaprint this morning when I was looking for something else. If you order, always choose the slowest shipping - it's cheaper and it never takes as long as they say it will.

Yes. I loooove Vistaprint. They have a great selection of cards and are always reasonable priced, IMO.

I usually get Shutterfly coupons. So that could be an option too. 

• Options
    Tinyprints.com or any of the other places PP mentioned.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Etsy or Pinterest would be the places I'd look.

If you don't mind DIYing them you could probably find generic blank cards and sew a couple of big colorful buttons on them with raffia...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am all about Etsy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image526SadieSadie:

If you don't mind DIYing them you could probably find generic blank cards and sew a couple of big colorful buttons on them with raffia...

This - maybe get blank cards or paper and I think I saw somewhere how to make a "button stamp" out of an old thread spool? Maybe a couple different coordinating ink colors and different sized button stamps will be cute on the front along with one of the stamps you can get that say "Thank you"

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageChevyFam717:
    image526SadieSadie:

This - maybe get blank cards or paper and I think I saw somewhere how to make a "button stamp" out of an old thread spool? Maybe a couple different coordinating ink colors and different sized button stamps will be cute on the front along with one of the stamps you can get that say "Thank you"

This!  You may be able to find a stamp at a craft store that has buttons or just buy some and hot glue them on the front of a card and stamp with thank you.  If you need them soon, you wouldn't have to wait for them to ship and it would be easy to make more by just running out for some more blank cards. 

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You could also check oriental trading company. They might have something.
  • Options

imageCNJ4EVA:
    My sister is very generously throwing a shower for me, for which the theme will be "Cute as a Button". She is working hard on all the little details to incorporate that theme as much as possible. I would like to buy thank you cards that coordinate as well. I've been looking in the stores at the prepackaged thank you cards, but can't find any button themed ones. I'm thinking I'll have to order customized ones and I'm looking for suggestions on places to search.

I went the cheap route.. I got just plain kraft paper cards and envelopes from Michaels ($4.99 for 25) and bought a die cut of an elephant (our theme)- you could just buy buttons or  a die cut of a button.. I'm sure they have them. I googled it. Printed "Thank You" on the fronts below the Elephant die cut (I glued to the kraft paper card) and wrote the thank you note inside the card. Cost about 20 bucks for everything!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"