1st Trimester

Burping...

Anyone else burping every few minutes? By burps I mean loud, manly ones haha. My DH and I were laughing about how much I burp now. To be honest it is getting a bit annoying, adding to the nausea. I have not noticed any increase in gas but the burping is crazy! I'm 11w1d hopefully this passes.

Re: Burping...

• I have both... but the burping helps my tummy not be upset most of the time :)
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • I burp all the time. And I'm only like 4 seconds pregnant! Haha. I keep apologizing to my husband, but he just stands there in awe because I'm NEVER like that!
  • Loading the player...
  • I burp all the time now! I'm in the middle of 45wk mark, very early. But now when I burp, my mouth waters like I'm about throw up. Its lovely. This morning I was burping with a gag reflex at the end. Not sure what that was about.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• I've been pretty burpy as well. Not loud though. But the farting has picked up a lot. Unfortunately I have to hold most of it in because I work with the public 8 hours a day. I don't think the people standing 2 feet in front of me would appreciate me letting one rip. lmao.
    DS 3/25/03 awaiting 2nd arrival due 9/23/13
  • imagekatiebenes:
    I have both... but the burping helps my tummy not be upset most of the time :

I burp all the time, especially when I'm getting sick. The burps help me feel better too! Not too much gas yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"