Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late night check-in

• imageLadyofshallott86:
    Me and insomnia

::hugs::

Got a lot on your mind?

• Me kinda sorta.

Changed my sig again. I think I'm a little too obsessed and need a lyfe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenesenotes:

Me kinda sorta.

Love you sig!! Your daughter is super cute! Did you take that pic yourself? It looks professional.

Almost daily I feel left out looking at all the cuties J12 b/c I dont post pics. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you guys!

How did you get the shirt colored in? I would love to do one of DS pics like that and hang it in the living room/

• I am enjoying my hour or so of after work baby time before we go to bed. It's 1 am here.
  • imagebuggal28:
    I am enjoying my hour or so of after work baby time before we go to bed. It's 1 am here.

East coast represent! LOL

In NC.

My LO just went to bed so instead of sleeping Im watchin "How I met your mother" on Netflix and bumpin since I dont get to get on during the day too much.

I really should just go to bed.

• Awake at 1am here! (west coast) Teething sucks!!

Ladyofshallot- Hope you end up getting some sleep!

Nesenotes- Your new sig is ADORABLE!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • After sleeping great for weeks we've been up 4 times tonight. She just wakes up crying which is really not like her. I have no idea what's wrong. DH works nights so it's just me.... I am so tired. And I have my night class tonight. Going to be a loooong day!
    imageimage

• imageBransonsBecca:
    After sleeping great for weeks we've been up 4 times tonight. She just wakes up crying which is really not like her. I have no idea what's wrong. DH works nights so it's just me.... I am so tired. And I have my night class tonight. Going to be a loooong day!

Could it be teething? I think this was my LOs issue a few night ago when he kept waking a lot. I gave him 2 teething tablets and he woke an hour later, so I gave one more and he slept another hour or two. 

• imagebluemommy:
    imagenesenotes:

Me kinda sorta.

Love you sig!! Your daughter is super cute! Did you take that pic yourself? It looks professional.

Almost daily I feel left out looking at all the cuties J12 b/c I dont post pics. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you guys!

How did you get the shirt colored in? I would love to do one of DS pics like that and hang it in the living room/

Its actually my cannon. I have a point and shoot, but it has a read one color only option. so I did that and the rest is black and white. Then I added one more effect on  Instagram and this is what I ended up with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"