Cloth Diapering
Options

Recomendations?

Can you guys recommend your favorite inserts and doublers? Points if you can tell me where I can get them cheap :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recomendations?

• Options
    Also, do ya'll use cd specific detergent? Or just a free and clear?
  • Options

Doublers - Green Mtn. Diapers. Love the hemp and sherpa cotton!

Inserts - You can just use birds eye flats folded up. You can get 6 small flats for $11-12 at GMD. I also love these just folded up in a cover.

And I use Soap Nuts from Green Virgin Products in FL. I find they clean my clothes and diapers pretty well, they are also hypoallergenic. I also use OxyBoost oxygen bleach to keep diapers squeaky clean and keep them relatively stain free - order from ecogeeks.com. I would get the small container and see how you like it before investing in a larger container. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Alva and Kawaii make good bamboo inserts for pretty cheap 

https://www.superstash.net/cloth-diapers-etc.html

I use Tide original. It works great for our diapers and a lot of people recommend it  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Inserts - love my AppleCheeks bamboo (but they are pretty pricey)

Detergent - you can use All or Tide F&C, but I don't recommend it.  We used All F&C for about 2 months, and ended up with ammonia issues.  The F&Cs just tend to build up on your diapers.  We've been using Tide lately, but I've heard some good recommendations for Tiny Bubbles.  So I'm gonna try that next.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Options
    MrsP, thank you for the link!!! I had no idea I could get alvas THAT cheap! glad I hadn't totally stocked up on those yet! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"