Stay at Home Moms

Just had the cutest convo with DD's friend...

So on the way home from dance, driving carpool and they're talking a mile a minute about skiing. Topic comes around to when DD's friend broke her arm at school last year and couldn't go skiing with her family. I told her I remember the day it happened because I could hear the ambulance pull into school. She asked me if I was a SAHM then. I said yes and that I wasn't near as smart as her mom {cardiac surgeon!LOL} and she said "It's ok, everybody's different! Then DD told her I was a chef before she was born and she asked if I ever was on Top Chef. I said no, I wasn't that good. But then the little girl said, "Well, my mom sure can't do that!" LOL Love her

Re: Just had the cutest convo with DD's friend...

• She is a super sweet kid. Both parents are actually doctors...but apparently not cooks. :)
  • Aww. That's sweet. It's too bad all adults don't think like this. Kids are great!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • What a sweet kid....I love that she said "that's ok, everybody's different"...it sounds like her parents are teaching her well.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imageAimeeL85:
    What a sweet kid....I love that she said "that's ok, everybody's different"...it sounds like her parents are teaching her well.

Right? She has great parents. 

• What a sweet little girl!
  • Aww. How sweet. Love that she said "it's okay everybody is different" 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"