Connecticut Babies

Fairfield county OB/gyn??

Anyone in the Fairfield-Wilton area? Recently moved down here, leaving an amazing OB/gyn practice in MA and I'm looking for recommendations for a new office in the area. 

Thanks!

Courtney 

Re: Fairfield county OB/gyn??

• Hi I live in Wilton.  I see the midwives at the CT Childbirth and Women's Center in Danbury.  They are associated with Women's Health Associates also in Danbury, which is OB/GYNs.
  • I go to Women's Healthcare of New England on Route 7 near the La Fitness.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use to go to Women's Health Care of New England, they were great on the OB side but they are a "big" practice now and they lacked on the GYN side. I would recommend going to Coastal OBGYN in Stamford.....they have been nothing but AMAZING and they are so positive and have given me nothing but comfort/reassurance since I switched to them from WHCNE 203-323-9099
  • I gave the wrong number its 203-353-9099
  • I love my practice.  It's Physicians for Women out of Ridgefield and Danbury.  Plus side is their Danbury office is literally right across the street from the hospital.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • JLE7JLE7 member
    I see Dr Garofalo in Norwalk- he is great, the nurses are fantastic and so is his staff.  His office is at Norwalk Hospital.
  • I second Physicians for Women...prompt and friendly! My OB, whom I had only met once before gave me a huge hug at my first prenatal appt!
  • I use OB/GYN of Fairfield County:  https://www.obgynoffairfieldcounty.com/

They have an office in Fairfield and an office in Stratford.  I am on my third pregnancy and love this group.  Excellent practitioners! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"