November 2012 Moms

super bowl menu

what are you guys making this weekend?  We are making some wings, 7 layer dip and turkey sausage pigs in a blanket.  Trying not to totally go nuts since Im attempting to watch what I eat.  

What's on your menu? 

Re: super bowl menu

• Some Memphis BBQ sandwiches, potato salad and hush puppies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I will be going over to my parents for the Super Bowl . We are having buffalo chicken dip, pizza, potato salad, wings, and I will be making my famous cupcakes! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Loading the player...
  • Puppy bowl: check puppy chow, hot dogs, maybe hush puppies
    Super bowl: chili bar, buff chicken dip, chips salsa guac
  • we are having a pink cake because my daughter is a girl and everyone should care about her more than the game. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageiggywan:
    we are having a pink cake because my daughter is a girl and everyone should care about her more than the game. ;)

OMG, dead.  RIP me.

It's just FI, S, and I this year, and possibly my parents, since no one seemed to want to party with an infant.  Oh well.

I'm thinking brisket stuffed baked potatoes, and maybe fried pickles.  Love me some frickles.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekiraliz2:
    imageironmom5:

imageiggywan:
    we are having a pink cake because my daughter is a girl and everyone should care about her more than the game. ;)

OMG, dead.  RIP me.

It's just FI, S, and I this year, and possibly my parents, since no one seemed to want to party with an infant.  Oh well.

I'm thinking brisket stuffed baked potatoes, and maybe fried pickles.  Love me some frickles.

Omfg I love fried pickles. But the chip kind, not the spear kind (although let's face it, I'll eat either). Do you make them yourself? When I was pg I made DH take me to get them for dinner several times. The heartburn was so worth it.

I much prefer the chip kind.  I make them at home with just a mix of wheat flour and either panko bread crumbs or black pepper and cornmeal.  They're a lot easier than I thought.  I hoard Country Crock tubs and use them to toss the pickles in the dry mix, then just pop them into hot oil until they get brown and crispy.  (CC tubs are also great for saucing up wings, btw.)

Mmmmm, now I think I want fried pickles tonight.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"