October 2012 Moms
Options

Footie pants?

My little man hates tummy time but can tolerate it more when he is in a onesie. However, his feet and legs get chilly if I leave him in just that all day, and wrapping him in a blanket gets old as he tends to kick it off immediately. Today, instead of changing him from onesie to footed pj's over and over, I put my fuzzy socks on him as footed leg warmers. Ha! He looked really funny but it did the trick and he didn't kick them off like he does with baby socks... Which made me wonder why footie pants haven't been invented? Or have they and I just haven't come across them?

ETA: I used my clean socks, not the pair I was wearing! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Footie pants?

• Options
    We had one pair in 0-3 months but she grew out of them.  It was a pain to put them on cause I couldn't grab her feet and pull them through
  • Options
    I feel like I have seen them before.... But couldn't tell you where or when. Or I'm just crazy but they totally should be sold. I'd buy some.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter's but I think just with outfits. I would get some good socks and pants.
    Birthday

• Options

Yup, they exist. I just bought a couple sets at babies r us. Carter's makes them. I totally agree that tummy time is so much easier in just a onesie, which is why I just invested in a couple pairs of baby legs leg warmers.  I think they are so cute for boys and girls!

www.babylegs.com 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have a couple pairs of footed pants, I love them!

A and I second the need for pictures
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for the feedback; I guess I need to go shopping! And this is the only photo I could get because he would.not.be.still. Pretty sure he isn't a fan of the color...

leg warmers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"