High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Question for the GD mamas

Have you ever eaten a casserole for supper and had great numbers after and then eaten leftovers of the casserole for lunch the next day and had high numbers?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: Question for the GD mamas

• Options

I have. 100 one night and then 133 the next night. I asked the doctor and he just said that it was due to hormones and my body having trouble regulating right now.

SK
  • Options
    Not a casserole, but it's happened with other stuff. Sometimes my previous snack was timed differently or had more carbs, so that could be another explanation. 
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had it happen with leftovers as well. Frustrating!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had this happen all the time during my first pregnancy, but it always seemed to be during times of stress.  I'd have a bad meeting at work and get a much higher number.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup you have to portion carefully and after you eat dont just sit around take a small walk around the house a few times get those carbs to start working off . :.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is the story of my life lately.  I literally have had the same breakfast daily for the past 4 months or so (can't stomach much in the am and heck I still like what I'm eating), but lately my after breakfast numbers will be insanely different from one day to the next.  My doctor and the nursing service that provides my GD counseling both say that its related to hormones and nothing else.  It still freaks me out, though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"