Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Finally some good news!

Well I went in today for my freak pooping pain(see old post for details, if you want, haha).  Anyway, no explanation for the pain issue but our genetic testing came back(took less than 5 days).  We had an issue of what is called a triploidy(baby had 69 chromosomes instead of 46).  The good news about this is it was a random chance that it happened and is not something that has risk for reoccurance.  The other good news that comes with this is that it means my body was not rejecting pregnancy, it was rejecting the abnormality.  I can't explain the weight this has been lifted....now I am tripley excited to TTC again.

The sad news is that we were also able to find out the gender.  Knowing the gender has made me a little more upset today than I expected...but again, another step in getting closure.  Now I know what color box to buy for our keepsakes.

ETA:  also good news...the bleeding is almost gone....thank god!!

imageimage

Re: Finally some good news!

• I hope this helps you gain some closure. Take care.
  • I'm glad you've got some good news to move forward with, we all so need to find whatever positives we can through these difficult times!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sure it feels good to have a reason for the m/c. I can't believe how fast your testing came back.  I can only imagine how hard it was to find out the gender- I know I'll be a mess when I find out in a couple weeks. ((hugs))

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• imageSA1112:
    I'm sure it feels good to have a reason for the m/c. I can't believe how fast your testing came back. nbsp;I can only imagine how hard it was to find out the gender I know I'll be a mess when I find out in a couple weeks. hugs

The gender made it more real, it was tough. Surprisingly DH is having a harder time with it than I am!

imageimage

• I'm glad that you got some good news
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• And good news followed by bad!! DH has shingles! Brought on by stress....wonder what the stress is from! This negative energy just won't go away! Geez!

imageimage

• I'm glad you got the good news needed in this. My results came back normal and I was heartbroken and people that don't understand would say that's good, it was a healthy baby. And I'm like, right, he was normal!!! Me on the other hand, am not. Waiting for more blood work results. I hope knowing that this was a freak thing helps in your healing.

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad you got good news. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"