December 2010 Moms
Options

Best Text of the Day

Do you have someone you can always count on to text you something hilarious daily?  Not even intentionally funny, they just have a way of making you laugh.  For me this person is my DH.  

Today's text that made me laugh "Jeffrey witnessed baboon sex if he paid attention."   I don't know if this strikes anyone else as freakin' hilarious but it was not a typical "things we're seeing at the zoo" update and it cracked me up.

Does anyone else have a funny comment or text to share?   I'm having an uber slow day at the office.  Help me out lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best Text of the Day

• Options

Wait, whaaaaat?  You were at the zoo right!??  Smile

But no, I don't have any great regular texters but do have this one FB friend that is hilarious and brilliant in every single posts she writes.  I wish she posted more. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, weather permitting we try to get J to the zoo once a week.  Unfortunately, in Indiana weather has not been permitting so he's being going to the Children's Museum weekly.  We had a random 60 degree day so DH took him to the zoo and since I'm at work he texts and emails me updates on what they're up to so I don't feel "left out".    I just wasn't expecting an update about baboon nookie and my 2 yr old witnessing it LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is funny. Not a text you were expecting i'm sure.
    Last fall we went to the zoo and the tortoises were doing it. I wanted to keep on walking, but dh was acting like a teenager and had to get closer to look. I'm glad ds was too young to know what was going on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fortunately, I doubt J was paying attention and even if he was he wouldn't know what he was seeing. 
  • Options
    I hope this pip works. This was the one I got today :)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"