Working Moms

Open Letter Wednesday

My goodness is it really Wednesday? Sorry I am so late with this today. The days are blending together now being at home with a newborn!

So what's on your mind today ladies?

Thoughts, confessions, thanks??
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear dishes,

Kindly wash yourselves and put yourselves away before I get home.  I don't have time for you

With gratitude, the one who let the sink fill up

Dear motivation,

You need to come back.  NOW.

Sincerely, the one who is not productive at all and needs to be

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dear Bump Gods,

What the heck is up with not being able to update my siggy? I have tried a couple of times and all I keep getting is errors. Get your act together soon pls!

Signed, Bumpie that is not overdue and has a 1.5 week old DS

Dear WM's

Remember when I freaked out and was wondering how I could love another person as much as I love DS1??? And you all told me not to worry, that it happens?? Happy to report you were all right. ;]

Signed, so in love!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's annual review time at work- my review isn't scheduled until Friday, which also happens to be payday so my pay stub was available to see online through our accounting system this morning. So I know what my raise is and am not happy about it- more so the lack title change. DH and I work together (not my boss, though) so I did all the calculations to figure the % and went to tell him and started crying- doesn't help that I'm 35 weeks pregnant and an emotional wreck. I'm typically the person that avoids confrontation with my supervisors at all costs, especially when it comes to financial conversations- so now I'm forced to have one on Friday and I see uncontrollable emotions in my future. DAMN THESE HORMONES!

And now all I want to do is eat a box of doughnuts (what I would do normally) but my pregnant cravings and lack of appetite won't allow it- just doesn't even sound good. 

Blah- so I'm not motivated at all to do any real work. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dear DD,

Thanks for totally rocking this sleep training thing! Mommy was so worried and waited a long time, but you've done so well! I appreciate being in my own bed 7 whole hours last night! Now let's keep moving forward and not let Daddy coming home throw you off!

Love,
    Wellrested Mommy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Preschools,

Why can't more of you offer before and after care. I can't afford to send both girls to your center and to just send DD1, would be waaaay out of my way each day with two kids going to two different daycares.

Sincerely, Frustrated

Dear DD2,

Thank you for sleeping in today. I can't remember the last time I got to sleep in past 5:30am. It felt great to wake up at 6!

Love, a not tired momma!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dear Dog2,

The awesome boarding facility was kind enough to give you a second chance at an interview. Please be good this time and don't try to eat the other dogs or you will have to stay at the crappy place that doesn't let you out of the cage when we go away next weekend.

Love you, Mommy

Dear 10 lbs I want to lose,

Can you just go the F away please? I have been good and excercised and you keep stickig around. Please just go to hell. Thanks.

Signed, sick of being fat
  • Dear DD,

I know you have NO IDEA what pms is yet but Mommy is not a happy camper right now. She is tired and cranky and has a perma-headache. You hitting me in the head with your etch-a-sketch last night didnt help at all. Pleas be nice to Daddy today because I cannot deal with 2 attitudes after working 13hrs.

Love, your trying to be patient Mommy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Dear willpower,

Why do you stay through lunch, then go away around dinner time?  Can we please lose this last 10 pounds?! All of this working out, and planned early meals to be evened out with dessert. I'd appreciate your help!

Muffin Top

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Dear DS,

Thank you for being such a rockstar at the new sleep training we tried. Im glad that we came to a solution that works for us, and am even more glad to have more space on my side of the bed while you sleep happily in your crib.

Signed,

Better rested Mommy (who still loves our snuggles, just not before 6am)

Dear DH,

Can you get your head out of your butt? I realize work is stressing you out and you hate your partner right now, but you need to compartmentalize. You were basically MIA during DS's 1 year old photo shoot yesterday on the phone the entire time so you were in like 3 pictures. Dont come b!tching to me when you dont like the proofs!

Love,

Trying to be supportive wife

Dear Self,

Ummm you do realize you have signed up for a 15k and 2 half marathons in April and May, right? It may be time to get back into running...

Signed,

Probably not going to PR 

• Dear Cop who gave me a parking ticket in front of my parent's house when I was dropping of DSthis morning for parking my car facing the wrong direction,

You suck.

Regards,

Me.

\image  image

• Dear Self,
    You rock parenting when H is OOT. Once again you accomplish milestones w/o resistance.

proud of you

LO's
    Thx for cooperating this week! Keep it up and we'll have a fun wknd.

Thankful mommy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"