December 2012 Moms
Options

Birth Announcements

Did everyone send out their birth announcements yet ? I haven't yet and I'm waiting until at least two months so I can take him to a studio for professional pictures.

Is it already too late to send them ? 

Re: Birth Announcements

• Options
    We had our professional photos done at 5 days old, and she was awesome. If you want 2 month photos, that's awesome, but you could do them now too.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    You are fine. I think the general rule is 6 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've sent ours. Snapfish had a great sale - I paid $12.99 with free shipping for 40 invitations (Don't quote me on the amount) and the quality was great.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used one of the hospital photos and ordered from Shuttefly (I had a $20 credit). The announcements were cute, but they were matte (would have looked better shiny and I didn't realize they weren't) and the photo was somewhat fuzzy. Turnaround was quick though..3 or 4 days from placing order to receiving them.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I took the photos myself when he was 9 days old and ordered announcements from tiny prints. They went out last week. I think the "rule" which...I mean, whose rule right? is you have 3 months to get them out.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    pretty much planning to do this this week if I can get all the sickness out of my house.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I just send mine out Monday. We did pictures the first week of January at 3 weeks but I've just been way too busy until this past weekend to even address them. I would still send them out because most people will want pictures of your LO.

Like a PP said you can do professional pictures now. Our photographer came to our house with lots of different backgrounds and props. I don't know if you can find someone like that instead of going to a studio but then you could do them now and not have to wait much longer.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I am just now getting mine out.. idk what's to late, but Igot one in the mail yesterday from a friend who's baby was born oct 8

Edit: I ordered mine from wallgreens.com ready in 24 hrs or less. It was 16.99 for 20 but go to retailmenot.com and i found a 50 off coupon. They normally have photo deals on that site.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We used a photo I took in the hospital (after the photographer finished her shoot and had Margo all set up.). We used www.photoaffections.com - the same site we used with our other two. They turned out fabulous and I'm just addressing them now and hope to have them out this weekend. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options

I cheated the system. hehe

I took a picture from his 3 day old photoshoot and edited it to include his information using PicMonkey on Facebook. Then, I used my free hundred prints from Shutterfly and voila! Announcements! If someone does this, just make sure not to put anything too close to the edges as it cuts it off a bit. :) 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"