March 2013 Moms
Options

Argh!!!

I just need to rant a bit... My boyfriend is being a complete butt right now! I might have a cold; runny nose, slight cough and barely sore throat! He has admitted he kinda feels the same but is now sleeping on the couch because he "can't get sick" because he "needs to be able to talk for work"! I understand that is true, he works in a call center that does IT for car companies but I have to talk just as much if not more for my job... I'm a teacher! It just really hurt my feelings that he is blaming me for us getting this crud... I'm 34 1/2 weeks pregnant, he can take more meds than I can! I'm just upset right now and don't want either of us to be sick!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Argh!!!

• Options
    Sorty hes being a butthead. But make the most of it! Drink some OJ, take a little extra Vit D3, and enjoy having the bed to yourself!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thanks, it was kinda nice not having to deal with him being all sweaty when I was extra warm last night... He ended up coming back to bed right before our alarms went off to check on me and bring me some ice water!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"