March 2013 Moms

*~*Ticker Change Wednesday*~*

Week/Fruit?

How are you feeling?

Any updates/appointments?

Movement?

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *~*Ticker Change Wednesday*~*

• Week/fruit? 33 weeks/durian fruit (seriously?)

How are you feeling? ok, mostly sore/stiff hips.  DH has been OOT for a week, with at least a week to go and probably longer, and keeping up w/ DD, the house, and a full time job on my own is wearing me down a bit, normally it wouldn't even be an issue.

Any updates/appointments?  Nope, next appointment isn't until next week.  Took DD to the sibling class my hospital offers this weekend, she loved it!  I was sad to find out that with flu season so bad this year, they're not allowing siblings in to visit mom and baby right now (and limiting vistors in general), and it's unlikely to change by March.  Definitely understandable and a good idea with all those newborn babies, but still a little disappointing.

Movement?  Yes, he's pretty active!

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link of PIP if you can!  I finally bought some clothes for him last week, and they make me all mushy- I forgot just how TINY everything is!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Week/Fruit? 35/honeydew

How are you feeling? Exhausted! And starving! Baby dropped about a week and a half ago (and is head down) so breathing has been a lot easier, which is nice.

Any updates/appointments? My blood pressure is finally down, which is awesome! And my OB confirmed that baby is head down. Next appt is next Thursday for my step culture. 

Movement? All.Day.Long! And some pretty crazy moving on Monday night, which DH got to feel... it felt (and looked) like baby was going to burst right out of my belly!

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! So hard to choose! I'll say I was most surprised to receive the car seat and extra base at my shower from my SIL.. I never expected to get both, and from one person! She was super generous!! And all of the outfits we have so far are adorable (and the blankets my MIL bought). And the four grandparents-to-be gave us a very large amount of money to use for the baby's furniture and other large ticket items. This is one lucky baby!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebenmel31:
    Week/Fruit? 34 wks! Idk fruit. 

How are you feeling? Tired of being pregnant. Tired of snissing. Ready to see my boy soon. 

Any updates/appointments? Not until next thurs. GBS test, and I'll have to bring DD. Thumbs down to that. 

Movement? Wiggles and hiccups. 

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can!

I have everything except a non pink bouncer. I get to have a sprinkle at the end of Feb. I'm so excited for it, much more excited than I was for the shower I had for DD.  

• Week/Fruit? Thirty-five

How are you feeling? My nasal congestion has transitioned into the "cough up every last bit of fluid in your throat" phase, so it feels like this has been a long, drawn-out cold.  Hopefully it's almost over!

Any updates/appointments?  Baby shower was last weekend!  I got to hang out with my favorite ladies, and got some great gifts.  Our guest bed is now covered in baby swag :-)

Movement? Baby still feels "diagonal."  I'm pretty sure she's head-down, because the lumps I feel on my upper tummy usually resemble a foot or a butt.

My dad and stepmom bought our crib, and my mother bought our carseat and stroller!  I finally feel like we're getting the basics covered for baby.  Of course the crib will take a couple weeks to get here, and then we have to assemble it, but still very exciting!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week/Fruit? Thirty-five

How are you feeling? Same. Exhausted, extremely sore hips/back/crotch, heartburn, carpal tunnel, etc

Any updates/appointments? Found out last week LO is IUGR and now I am having twice a week NSTs and BPPs, as well as my weekly appointments. Sounds like unless something changes, I will be induced between 37 and 39 weeks. Baby was also found to be breech on Friday so I might be getting a c/s unless it flips by the time I need to deliver.

Movement? Lots, this LO is very active

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! I can't pick, I love it all!

• Week/Fruit? 35/honeydew

How are you feeling? I was doing great with the pregnancy until I got sick last week.  Now I am just exhausted and still don't feel well.

Any updates/appointments? Next appointment is next Tuesday.  I think we are having an u/s to check Baby Girl's size.

Movement? Lots.  I do notice her more when I slow down or am relaxing.  So I don't feel her much while I am teaching.

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can! My guilty pleasure gifts from my shower that I would have probably not bought on my own.

Moon rechargeable night light:  https://www.amazon.com/Kinderglo-Portable-Rechargeable-Night-Quarter/dp/B0036Z3DDC/ref=br_it_dp_o_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=22EFMMD6XHZT3&coliid=I2B3CK6L6ZSYJX

Frog bath toy holder:  https://www.amazon.com/Boon-Bath-Scoop-Green-Frog/dp/B000AV7O4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1359582921&sr=1-1&keywords=frog+pod 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Week/Fruit?: 33/Durian Fruit

How are you feeling?: Pretty much the same I've been feeling for the last two+ weeks. Lots of pain in my pubic area. Heartburn has increased. And I'm super tired all.the.time.

Any updates/appointments?: Had an appointment with my GP today. She told me that the results from last week's u/s were great. HB, BP, measurement are all great and on track. My next OB appt. is Feb. 22nd.

Movement?: He's still moving a lot but his movements have decreased over the last week or so. I'm feeling a lot more rolling movements than kicks and punches these days.

GTKY: What baby purchase (or gift) have you gotten for baby that you're most excited about.  Link or PIP if you can!: I finally got my diaper bag today! I've been looking at it for months (it's the Babymel Amanda bag) and I finally ordered it a few weeks ago. It came in the mail today! :) I haven't had a shower but have received a few gifts from friends that I quite like: a homemade knitted toque in awesomely bright colours that my friend's mom made and some Aden & Anais swaddling blankets. I also purchased the softest baby blanket I've ever felt last week. I've been looking at it for the last few years and knew I always wanted to buy one. I finally did last week. Oh, and the sweetest thing I've gotten is a hand-quilted baby blanket that my mom made my cousin 18+ years ago. My aunt gave it to me in the fall. It means the most as my mom passed away 11 years ago. She made a ton of baby blankets for numerous cousins and family friends but never was able to make one for me.
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"