New Jersey Babies
Options

Morristown

Does any body have recommendations for an OB they use out of morristown hospital? Thanks!!!

Re: Morristown

• Options

Dr. Regina Kaplan. She's mainly out of St. Barnabas but I believe she has priveledges in Morristown. She's my OB and I love her. Her office is of James Street or Avenue in Livingston.

• Options
    Thank you!!! I will look into her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I adore Dr. Judy Banks.  Here is a blog post I wrote about her. My birth story with her as my OB is on this blog too https://www.doulanj.com/1/post/2012/05/a-tribute-to-dr-judy-banks.html
  • Options
    Great! I will read it. Thank you!!!!
  • Options

I use the Morristown OB/GYN Associates (they are located at 101 Madison, right across from the hospital)....it is a practice of 5 (I believe) women doctors and I have seen all by 1 (they rotate you so you are familiar with them all so when you go into labor you do not get a doctor you do not know) and I have been VERY happy with all of them!  They have been great, thorough, helpful, etc.  Good luck!

• Options
    Thank you for all your input! Very helpful!!!
  • Options
    I'm using Dr. Gluck and I love him.  He's right on Franklin street, two blocks from the hospital.
  • Options
    Womens care source is the best

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Iammatteo. He is right across the street. Always answers when I call. Which is super important. 
  • Options
    imagebabyt1528:
    I use the Morristown OB/GYN Associates they are located at 101 Madison, right across from the hospital....it is a practice of 5 I believe women doctors and I have seen all by 1 they rotate you so you are familiar with them all so when you go into labor you do not get a doctor you do not know and I have been VERY happy with all of them!nbsp; They have been great, thorough, helpful, etc.nbsp; Good luck!

I use them also..love them
  • Options
    I went to Dr. Immatteo(Madison Ave OB/GYN) right across the street from the hospital, I LOVED him! He was great and so are all of his staff, he delivers almost all of his patients babies and took the time to sit and talk with me. Dr. Gluck did my actual delivery and I would go to him in a heart beat, he is very energetic though.
    First Baby image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Women care source. Dr O'Reilly 9732850400
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"