December 2012 Moms

The award goes to...

Whoever it was that suggested to swaddle baby even though they hate it and put in crib.

Its been a life saver! I get 4 hour stretches instead of every 45 minutes feeding. My numb shoulders and tingling arms from the position I was laying in thank you too.

On the other hand, my heart says you lose. I secretly wish it didn't work so I could still wale up and smell Mila's head, listen to her breathe snd feel her next to me... Oh and I didn't have to hear my husband say "I told you so!"
IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: The award goes to...

• Yeahhhh!  I posted about it on 0-3 months, but I know there was another thread on here last week.  We're still going strong on the arms-in swaddling and she has had at least one stretch of 5 - 7.5 hours every night for the past week.  I go back to work on Saturday so I'm *pretty* excited about it!
  • We tried this and it worked great in the hospital but not so well at home. We only gave it a half-hearted effort... okay, "I" only gave it a half-hearted effort because DH is useless for helping with LO and I'm not ready to give up my snuggle time, numb arms/shoulders be damned
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm swaddle stupid and my husband works nights so I use my swaddle me. Life freaking saver. Going to try to find some cotton or an easy Aden and anais tomorrow since all I have is one fleece. She just slept from 8:303:00. Fed and is grunting, not crying and falling back to sleep.

This. Shiz. Rocks.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LO has already outgrown her small swaddleme's, and I was lucky to see BRU had halo swaddle sleep sacks for BOGO 50 off... Love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"