November 2012 Moms
Options

Eff you, dog

Been bouncing W in his bouncy seat for nearly an hour now cause it's the only thing working today.  His eyes were finally closing, and my moron dog starts barking his head off.  Grrr.  It scared W so badly and he started making the saddest wailing cry!  :(  Not cool, dog.  Not cool.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Eff you, dog

• Options
    Omg I hate when that happens!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember when my dog was our little baby who was always cute no matter what. Yeah, something happened about two months ago that changed that. Dont get me wrong, I still love him... but...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been battling this too with our pups. Every sound seems 1,000x louder than it did before i was trying to keep a baby asleep at nap time!

yesterday was insane - pup wanted my attention, which was clearly elsewhere. She looked right at me, and she peed on the floor.

bad doggy. 

-LJ
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageljhgrey:

I've been battling this too with our pups. Every sound seems 1,000x louder than it did before i was trying to keep a baby asleep at nap time!

yesterday was insane - pup wanted my attention, which was clearly elsewhere. She looked right at me, and she peed on the floor.

bad doggy. 

This made me literally lol!  And ironically my laugh scared W, who's back asleep in his bouncy chair  :-/  My bad! 

• Options
    Seriously. What is it about dogs?! Mine finds the need to literally almost throw her toys on B's face when I'm trying to play with LO. Get out of my hair dog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"