November 2012 Moms

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE....

Twatwaffle Tuesday thread.

Thought I was going to say baby, didn't you, Miemsx?

And the nominees are....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE....

• Apparently us?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagerachael_c26:
    Apparently us?

Psshaw.  We brought happiness and joy to all the land.

That land just happened to be South Beach and not July13.

• Loading the player...
  • again....me with the 'hahahahahaha'. But seriously I nominate bitches in general. Have fun and FO (that's f*ck off in case ya stupid) if ya dont like to read / see gifs. If you dont have nothing nice to say then keep lips zipped!

P.S.-  I did my first gif today and I'm so proud!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageironmom5:

Twatwaffle Tuesday thread.

Thought I was going to say baby, didn't you, Miemsx?

And the nominees are....

....and you are hilarious!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMandJS:

My eye. It feels like I have a sty or something. But the whole lower lid is puffy. And it hurts. 

I suppose I'll also nominate the butthurt July 2013 ladies for failing to take a joke. 

All of this! IDK what happened but my eye is killing me too M! Its the inside of my lower lid on my right eye. FML lol 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQuintonsMummah:
    imageMandJS:

My eye. It feels like I have a sty or something. But the whole lower lid is puffy. And it hurts. 

I suppose I'll also nominate the butthurt July 2013 ladies for failing to take a joke. 

All of this! IDK what happened but my eye is killing me too M! Its the inside of my lower lid on my right eye. FML lol 

me 2!!!!

I nom the sourpusses from Jul13. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The woman who interrupted me while I was at customer service at BRU returning something. CJ was screaming in his carrier and this Customer interrupted the sales woman to ask where to find crayons stuff. Then she made the woman show her the aisle while I stood there with a screaming child waiting for my return to be processed. Some people are so rude. 
  • Lax- Gurrrrrl, your siggy is GIANT!  Your baby is like life size lol

I have to nominate this woman I'm working with at our global sales office.  Every day for the last week, we've had the same email exchange:

TW: "Hi, can you respond my lead, #ABCD123 in SalesForce?"

Me: "I just got back from ML and my SalesForce access was blocked during that time.  Our IT manager is working to get my access restored, but it may take a few weeks.  Can you email me the RFP?"

TW: "You can print the RFP off of SalesForce."

Me: "As per my previous email, I cannot access SalesForce.  Can you please email me the RFP that the client submitted to you?"

TW: no response.

THE VERY NEXT DAY...

TW: "Hi, can you respond my lead, #ABCD123 in SalesForce?"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"