November 2012 Moms

Come on, ladies, leave July alone!

Mobile title:  Come on, ladies, leave July alone!

...They have MUCH more important things on their plates.

Like ruining the Super Bowl.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71633053.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Come on, ladies, leave July alone!

• Yeah, because I'm sure everyone will be thinking of her baby on SUPERBOWL...SMH
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL

Well you knowwwww, anatomy scans and super bowls only coincide once in a blue moon...

Huh?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Being a football fan I'd be ticked off, even if I was the one pregnant. That's a nono.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

But Ironmom!! Like, It's gonna be SO AWWSUUMMMM!!!1!!11!!!!!

• Lol I just read that post. Wonder how many people will actually care enough to place a bet?
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • I would decline that invitation...just on the simple fact that I would be terrified of her wanting to use her ute as a football, this way the baby could be involved too. *eye roll*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • But.... but.... special snowflakes?!!?

And MandJS, do NOT say that dirty icky word sex!  Gosh!  ARE WE ANIMALS????

True story, I offered to make my SIL a cake for her and her H to be suprised if they wanted, but if they invited anyone but her 6y/o SD, I would purposely buy a house with only two bedrooms, so MIL would have to stay with her every time, forever.

• Ok I'm a little late to the party, but um you ladies are hilarious. I am loving your comments. Thank you for making my day :) 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lurking from June 13 - if I went to this SuperGenderSexBowl party I cannot promise I wouldn't eat all the Hershey bars before halftime just to ruin the fun. In fact, it'd probably make it more likely that I would.
  • imageLuthien1015:
    Lurking from June 13 - if I went to this SuperGenderSexBowl party I cannot promise I wouldn't eat all the Hershey bars before halftime just to ruin the fun. In fact, it'd probably make it more likely that I would.
    I'm just saying, if it were a SuperSexBowl then I might be more inclined to go.  But only the kind that involves chocolate and football players in a way that doesn't include baby genitalia.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"