December 2011 Moms

Biggest parenting fail yet yesterday

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Biggest parenting fail yet yesterday

• Glad everything turned out ok.  Good for you for not panicking.  DS Likes to go into different rooms in our house and close the door behind him, too.  I can totally see something like this happening to us as well.
    photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
  • Ugh, sorry that happened! Alex just discovered how much fun it is to open drawers, too. Glad that nothing happened!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • I am so nervous DS2 is going to do this, he loves closing doors I always have to slowly open because he just sits on the other side. Thankfully when he has gotten "stuck" DS1 is usually in the same room with him, bathroom, their bedrooms, etc. So he just moves DS2 and lets me in. good job not freaking totally out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am glad C was okay! Try not to beat yourself up over it! Things like this are bound to happen from time to time.  Kudos to you for thinking quickly eventhough you said you were a little panicky!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I'm so glad you posted this because this could easily happen in our house.  In fact, I'm shocked it hasn't already!
  • Ds closed our bathroom door on me the other day and he was holding it closed so it took me a little while to get the door open- these things happen. Think you handled it well and if you want a parenting fail:  G pulled over the 3 shelf bin organizer next to his changing table last night- I would say it was about an inch away from falling on top of him.  I was like okay.. got out the toolbox and screwed it to the wall, but I really didnt see that coming...

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What a scare! Glad he was ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"