Maryland Babies
Options

pumping bra

Did any of you nursing moms ever use a pumping bra when you went back to work?  I didn't last time and the thought of it sounds genius for this time around. 

Was thinking of this one?  

https://www.amazon.com/PumpEase-Organic-hands-free-pumping-bra/dp/B003N8BB18/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=1Q96U55JWF5WI&coliid=IZLSNEUZUB9B2&psc=1

But of course I'm curious what any of you used and worked well, or didn't work well.

Thanks in advance.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: pumping bra

• Options
    I had this one (simple wishes hands-free pumping bra) that I used at work and at home and really liked it.  It kept my hands free and it was really easily adjustable to make it nice and tight so things stayed in place and the compression helped get more milk out. 
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Simple Wishes one is great.  It's sold on Amazon.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Absolutely!  I think it saved my life (well at least my sanity)!  This is the one I used:  https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishes-Hands-Free-Breastpump-XS/dp/B00295MQLU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359476468&sr=8-1&keywords=simple+wishes+hands-free+breastpump+bra

(Simple Wishes Hands Free Breastpump Bra)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thanks so much ladies!  And another question, do you wear this in place of your normal bra or over a nursing bra? 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just put it on over my nursing bra when I was ready to pump, and shoved it in my pump bag when not in use. 
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another vote for Simple Wishes and I just put it over my regular bra when I was ready to pump and stored it in my pump bag.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I had the simple wishes one too, it was good and really adjustable.

I also went to Walmart and bought a 3-pack of basic sports bras. I cut vertical slits into them and always kept one in my work bag. It helped because I forgot my pumping bra more than a few times. I used the DIY bras at home for nursing and pumping, too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    My handsfree pumping bra was a lifesaver!!  I would pack it in my bag and put it on over my bra.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • Options
    Love, love, loved! My Simply wishes hands-free bra! I highly recommend getting one. I could pump while driving in the car, which was necessary at the time because I had a crazy long commute. I could also pump at work with the bra and read a book or do whatever I wanted without worrying about holding the pumps. It was super easy and I'm so happy I discovered it! Definitely do it!
    Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you want to get one locally without paying for shipping, they sell the Simple Wishes bras at Soft and Cozy Baby in Hamden
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"