November 2012 Moms

Where did my good sleeper go!!?

P usually sleeps from 8:30 to 3, eats then up at 6 to eat then up at 7:30 for the day.....WELL he slept till 2 and we've been up every two hours since to eat.....what is this?!? Right when I finally go to sleep I have to get up again!!!! Ggggrr....I want my good sleeper back!!!

Re: Where did my good sleeper go!!?

• My LO is also a great sleeper.  But every few days, he'll have a night like this.  It's so....disappointing? disheartening? I don't know the word.  Then he bounces back to his 7.5-8.5 hour stretches, and I forget about it :-)
  • We have these days about once a week, for 2 nights in a row usually. You're good sleeper will come back.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My good sleeper is also temporarily missing. However, I keep in mind when he wakes up every hour, on the hour, like Sunday night, he is growing and developing so all the fussiness is worth it! Sometimes that frame of mind works, sometimes it doesn't!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So, chpswife, if you feed at 6, do you also feed at 7:30? Just wondering as he usually gets up between 7-7:30 but occasionally wakes at 6 like today and I'm not sure what to do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"