November 2012 Moms

S/O Baptism

Just curious how many of you are baptizing your LOs. [Poll]
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg

Re: S/O Baptism

• DH was raised Catholic and I was not. We are currently looking into getting L baptized at MIL's church...we'll see though.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • I choose SS. Our family is Christian and it's a little different than Catholic beliefs. We believe in baptism, but that it should be a choice each person makes on their own. M will be given that choice when he's old enough to understand what baptism means.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesugar2515:

imagejLeigh0709:
    I choose SS. Our family is Christian and it's a little different than Catholic beliefs. We believe in baptism, but that it should be a choice each person makes on their own. M will be given that choice when he's old enough to understand what baptism means.

This.  Our church does a baby dedication - basically just presenting the baby to the church and praying for her...no party/lunch/celebration afterwards.

Same here. We had his baby dedication 2 weeks ago.
  • imageThis and that:
    imagesugar2515:

imagejLeigh0709:
    I choose SS. Our family is Christian and it's a little different than Catholic beliefs. We believe in baptism, but that it should be a choice each person makes on their own. M will be given that choice when he's old enough to understand what baptism means.

This.  Our church does a baby dedication - basically just presenting the baby to the church and praying for her...no party/lunch/celebration afterwards.

Same here. We had his baby dedication 2 weeks ago.

This...we'll do it around Easter.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • My husband and I are atheist and neither of us are baptized.  This isn't even on the table for discussion.
  • Yep! Charlotte was baptized the Sunday before last. It's was a beautiful mass and we felt so proud to introduce her to the church we were married in.

• We had B baptized on his 1-month birthday. My parents were visiting (they live 16 hours away), so it was great that they got to attend/participate.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagesugar2515:

imagejLeigh0709:

I guess I should've added this too. We had Matthew's dedication when he was 2 weeks old.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"