November 2012 Moms

Growth spurt

Ugh, I think E hither 3 month growth spurt. The last day or so she's been pulling off to do a whiney cooing cry and making nursing a pain the the a$$. And she's been waking up more often at night. I'm just hoping we get through this by the end of the week before we start really transitioning to dc and I have to go back to work so my supply is up to par and we don't have to dip too far into our freezer reserves. Anyone else hit their growth spurt?
Ellia33_zps24161a44

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Re: Growth spurt

• I was wondering this same thing. Yesterday, my LO wanted to nurse every hour from 4- midnight. I'd get her to sleep and she would wake up screaming and acting like she was the hungriest baby in the world. And, the rest of the night wasn't much better. I ended up just leaving her in bed with me. Definitely out of the ordinary for her. I am tired today!
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Cole just hit his 6-8 week growth spurt. They are so rough but thankfully the wakeful part only lasted a couple days. Add a bad cold on top of it and I had a kid who only slept about 2 hours in a 24 hour period. Luckily he followed that by sleeping about 21 out of the next 24 hours. I hope you get some relief soon and have a smooth transition to work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • DD has been acting really odd like that too. She'll be 9 weeks Wednesday. I EP and she's been waking up more regular, not napping as well during the day, kind of fussy, and she acts like she's starving to death and then she won't finish her 4 oz bottle. She'll finish a 3 oz bottle, but then wakes much sooner. I wasn't sure what was going on. Does that sound like a growth spurt? I'm a FTM so I have no idea about these growth spurts and what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"