December 2011 Moms

Good news!

DS finally had his 3rd check off oxygen today and he passed with flying colors! He is officially able to be off oxygen during the day. I am so excited. I can't believe how easy it is to carry just him and his feeding tube bag! I love love love it! 

Re: Good news!

• This makes me so happy for you, T! What a great milestone!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Aw yeay. I know this has been a long time coming. Congrats. That must be such a weight off your shoulders!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is such great news!!! I'm so excited for you all!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• that is great news! congrats
  • Yay!!!!  That is such great news!  Congrats!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -T--T- member

imagemtb21:
    imageKScheibe12:
    Aw yeay. I know this has been a long time coming. Congrats. That must be such a weight off your shoulders!
    Literally!! Those things are heavy. :] I seriously don't know how you managed to lug on oxygen tank around with everything else you need for a baby. So happy that it sounds like he's making a lot of progress!

At home we use a cart, but going out and about is rediculous! I'm not that strong! Seriously though, I looped the portable tank over the handle of the stroller and made a different diaper bag with one big strap to hang over the handle too. It's the absolute only way I could do it! 

• Yay!!!!! That is SUCH great new! I know you've been waiting for this day for a long time. Congrats little man!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• yay! I am really happy for you
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!! Wonderful news T :) I am so happy for you all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Yay, T! That's awesome! So happy for you and LO!
  • That's great!!  I bet you are relieved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"