April 2012 Moms

Going to 1 nap already?

My LO is 9.5 months old and we're having some nap issues.  He's an early riser (5:30-6am) and sometimes he goes down no problem at 9am but other times fights naps until he's been up for 5+ hours.  Sometimes he's crabby and sometimes not. 

When he goes down later he just takes one long monster nap.  He's out right now and we're going on 2.5 hours.  But then, he's up at 1:30pm and stays up until 7pm bedtime.  That seems like a rather long time!

Anyone else have this going on? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Going to 1 nap already?

• Not on a consistent basis, but yes. If our day is busy or he gets caught up in playing, he'll take one nap in the middle of the day. He usually goes to bed a little earlier though, but not always.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • LO goes to DC 3x a week and never has an afternoon nap. Whether or not she has one- it doesn't effect her STTN.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I really want Ross to take 2 naps, but it just doesn't happen.  He sleeps a 10-12 hr. night and I'm lucky if i get a 2 hr. nap out of him.  What I find odd is he naps usually 3-4 hrs. after he wakes in the morning and then he is up until he goes to bed, like 5-7 hrs.  The only way I get 2 naps is if we are in the car and he falls asleep in his car seat.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At this age they only really need 2.5 - 3 hours of nap time during the day. My LO gets up at 7am, naps about 10-11:30am, and then naps about 45min at 2:30pm and then is up until 7pm bedtime
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• It happened yesterday where she slept for 3 hours from 9-12 and then was up until almost 7.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"