November 2012 Moms

Eek! Bought an Ergo!

So M recently decided that she likes to be held anytime she's awake. Or else she fusses. A lot. We have a Chicco carrier from DS but it hurts my back. Soooo we just bought an Ergo on eBay for 75 bucks. Free shipping! I can't wait to get it and try it out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Eek! Bought an Ergo!

• Ooh, exciting! That's a great deal, too. Hope you love it! I'm going to break out my Beco this week and I'm kinda irrationally excited about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is an awesome deal! I love my Ergo. Best thing we have.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Loading the player...
  • We were given the bjorn and it never fit me well with E in it, fit DH just great. The ergo fits me perfectly and works for DH too. I prefer that her hands are tucked inside instead of sticking out in the bjorn. For whatever reason we stumbled on an ergo in target marked at $75 and def capitalized on someone's error! Downside is that it's not the color we would have selected.... But we're just a sucker for a deal like that. Enjoy it!
    Ellia33_zps24161a44

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
  • iPad isn't wanting to let me edit, so here's another post. E has wanted to be held at night in order to actually nap after dinner, so we will often use the moby around the house, but I might switch it up and go ergo some night too
    Ellia33_zps24161a44

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
  • We use the Moby around the house because its lighter weight. I've heard the Ergo can get hot with the infant insert, but we'll be trying ours outside this weekend. It looks easier to put on than the Moby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"