Maryland Babies
Options

What soap/body wash do you use for your LO?

Re: What soap/body wash do you use for your LO?

• Options
    Right now we are using Aveeno shampoo/body wash. We have also used J&J Naturals foaming shampoo/body wash.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

I still use the Aquafor Baby Wash.

I would probably use Cetaphil too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should've added, my girls have dry skin so that's why I was asking. Does the Aquafor help with that?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use Berts Bee but Kieran has been getting  a few eczema patches again so I may go back to using cetaphil which I used when he was a baby.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I just use a a bar of Dove for sensitive skin, it is MUCH cheaper than any baby product and gentle on their skin.

B also had pretty bad eczema and cradle cap last winter and it disappeared as soon as spring came. Just yesterday I saw a few new patches had popped up on his legs, I am assuming b/c of this awful cold spell. F%$^ng winter.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We usually use Burts Bee's or California Baby, but I've also used Babygantics, all have moisturizing formulas.  During the winter we give the baby a bath every 3 days and that really helps with her skin.  DS likes taking a bath daily and can get really rough patches on his hands (since they wash them all the time at DC) and I use a homemade vaseline on those that works really well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Burt's Bee soap and lotion too.

• Options
    I only bathe DD like every 3-4 days in the winter and use whatever heavy cream I can get her to use. I've used "**THIS IS SPAM** Balm" on myself when its really dry and DD seems to like that. I also have a rosemary scented lotion that she likes.
  • Options
    California Baby Body Wash for Eczema.  We used to use aquaphor, but the California Baby stuff works much better. $30 a bottle though.  :-(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKathrynMD:
    I only bathe DD like every 3-4 days in the winter and use whatever heavy cream I can get her to use. I've used "**THIS IS SPAM** Balm" on myself when its really dry and DD seems to like that. I also have a rosemary scented lotion that she likes.

what in the world?

Its called U-d-d-e-r balm

• Options
    We are using a combo of both (the doctor said it was ok)  One is the Aveeno for eczema (sp?) and the other is Johnson and Johnson Vanilla Oatmeal

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageKathrynMD:

imageKathrynMD:

what in the world?

LMAO!! I was wondering what "this is spam" balm was made from. I actually thought "wtf?! They make a balm from spam? Well, whatever works."

We use Burt's Bees.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMegcheer2:
    imageKathrynMD:

imageKathrynMD:

what in the world?

LMAO!! I was wondering what "this is spam" balm was made from. I actually thought "wtf?! They make a balm from spam? Well, whatever works." We use Burt's Bees.

Lol.  Seriously.  I don't care how well it works - SPAM balm sounds nasty.

We pretty much always use Mustela on DS.  Great stuff.

lovelylittleworld
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Options
    LO has REALLY sensitive skin and ezcema problems - so I can only use all natural stuff on him. We use Arbonne's ABC Body/Hair Wash and Body Lotion - U used to use California Baby lotion, but that didn't seem to be helping much. We switched from Berts Bees body wash to Arbonne.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD1 has bad exzema and we used cetafil till recently and just switched to aveeno with the blue cap (soothing relief I think) becuase DH couldn't handle that it didn't bubble up when in the bath.  I've found that the all over shampoo body washes are very drying, so we use a separate shampoo - suave kids (no reason other than it had dora on the bottle and DD1 had to have it)

With DD2 we use cetafil and johnson and johnson shampoo

• Options
    DD has sensitive skin and eczema issues. We use Mustela and really like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"