Late Term and Child Loss

Overwhelmed **siggy warning**

DH got a job offer and it's awesome, he was so miserable at work and he tried to hard to get this new job, I'm so proud of him and happy for him!  The only catch is it means we're moving... from the only house we ever shared with Peyton and the only house we ever will share with him.  The move is for the best overall, we'll be in a better area for Raylan and really for us too... I just can't quite wrap my head around the fact that we're really going to have to sell this house.  I'm excited and so so sad at the same time.  I hope come moving day I can avoid an epic meltdown.  We don't know yet if we will move ASAP or if DH will commute longer for a few months to test it out...I'm kinda hoping for the latter so I have time to wrap my head around leaving!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Overwhelmed **siggy warning**

• I haven't experienced a major life change post loss yet, but I don't blame you for feeling so overwhelmed. 

DH and I have been playing around with the idea of upgrading our home sooner than we thought and it's really hard for me to think about taking down Braley's nursery.  

I bet you will get more used to the idea in the coming days! 

• Big big hugs!!! I don't have any advice as I haven't had to move, but I can understand how you would have those feelings. Will you at least still be close enough to where you scattered his ashes so that you can visit there? In the end, you will carry him with you in your heart, wherever you go.

Congrats on your DH getting the job! I hope this is a wonderful new start for your family!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs Nice:
    Will you at least still be close enough to where you scattered his ashes so that you can visit there?

Yes!  We will only be about an hour away and will 100% go to his lake on his birthday every year.... I dont think I could handle missing that.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• imagePetunia844:

imageMrs Nice:
    Will you at least still be close enough to where you scattered his ashes so that you can visit there?

Yes!  We will only be about an hour away and will 100% go to his lake on his birthday every year.... I dont think I could handle missing that.

Yay!!! This is good to hear!!! It's nice that you can still be close to him.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Big hugs sweetie.  I completely understand where you're coming from.  DH and I moved back in August (by choice - but it was a difficult choice).  Back around April or so we started talking about the possibility.  Part of me really didn't want to move and another part of me couldn't wait to get out of that house (with our situation Corbin became an angel there and the day it happened it took me over 45 minutes to walk in the house after getting home from the hospital).  We decided to put our house on the market, figuring it would take a while to sell.  Well it took 45 days (not trying to freak you out).  It was very difficult for me to pack all of Corbin's things and the day we moved I was a wreck (for several reasons, one of them being we thought our dog ran away).  Anyway, I digress.  Yes, it was difficult to leave the only home Corbin ever knew but it was also therapeutic to get a fresh start on things.  I painted his room at the new house the exact same color it was at the old one.  Set up his room like it was at the old house and we have all sorts of Corbin things like pictures and angels up all over the place.  I was afraid I wouldn't feel him here at the new house but I do and we're actually closer to where Corbin rests now which is awesome.  Feel free to PM me if you need to chat.   Everything will turn out fine if you do move, I promise.  {{HUGS}}

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• When we moved into our new house last spring I had a hard time leaving the home that we shared with baby Gary. It's definitely overwhelming. The day we left our old apartment for the last time a little butterfly sat on our front door and stayed there as we drove away. When we arrived at our new house an identical butterfly was sitting on our deck. It was a reminder that it didn't matter where we were, our son was coming with us. This spring we'll be putting in a memorial garden so that it feels like he has a part of our new home too. I hope that everything goes well for you and dh with his new job! Remember that just like you will have bringing Raylan with you, you're bringing Peyton, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"