Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 1/24/13

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie! This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

-------------------------------------------------

Last week Updates:

ericalee27-Congratulation on the birth of your DS Cole born full term!

punky917- Had her first 17p shot and it went well. Any updates on the MaterniT21test results? 

TriciaandSean- Had an U/S land cervical check last week with both baby and cervix looking great.

sweetpea18- Is TTC for baby #3. If you can give me your darling preemie stats. I'll add you to the list.

komurphy- Had her first 17p shot, which pretty well, although she did have some side effects of hot flashes, nausea and cramps.

michelleleigh24- Is officially TTC baby#2. Good luck Mama!

------------------------------------------------

Pregnant:

IncogNeato-DD born at 36 weeks due to PPROM, DD#2 is due 2/10/13

kelly321- My DD R was born at 34w1d due to HELLP, and I'm due Feb 16 with DD2!

light52- DS2 was born at 35w 5d for no known reason, #3 is due 2/25/13

JuliaJAG - Julia: DS Jack, born at 29+1 due to severe pre-eclampsia. Surprise Baby #2 due March 16, 2013!

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM, #2 due 3/17/13

Kd&J- Keira born at 29 wks due to PROM at 19 wks, baby#2 due 3/29/13

sroddy12- DS name is Chance born at 31 weeks due to placenta abruption, #2 EDD is 4/3

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM, baby#2 edd 5/21.

Natdubs- DD Lucy born 34 weeks by C-section due to vasa previa.  #3 due 6/3/12.

TriciaandSean, Kieran born at 34.5 weeks PTL, #2 EDD 6/8/13.

Mommy2CB, Kristin- DS born at 33 weeks 5 days due to PTL, baby#2 edd 6/18

Punky917 (formerly AVA0908)-DS Noah born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. Pregnancy #2 resulted in miscarriage at 9 weeks 3 days, baby#2 edd 7/1/13

komurphy- DS & DD born at 27 weeks, baby#3 due 7/1/13

KitT.Kat-DD Veruka, born at 26 weeks due to Pre-E & HELL, baby#2 edd 7/6

Sdtchica13, Carrie-DD Corrine Reese born at 29 weeks 6 days due to a placental abruption and pPROM, baby#2 edd 7/11/13

jlemo, Jenny- DS Hunter born at 35 weeks PTL, baby#2 7/18/13 

MamaAnnabird, Anna -DS Isaac born 34 weeks due to PPROM 8/23/11, pregnant with #2 due 8/22/13

L&R70707 - DS born 34w6days due to unexplained PTL, Baby#2 due 9/2/13

TTCing:

michelleigh24, Michelle TTC since 11/2/12, Jasper born at 36 weeks, due to short cervix, heavy bleeding through out pregnancy.

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

hjweber- DD Hannah born 34w5d due to unknown causes.

DrRx- DD Adalyn born 26wd due to Pprom

sweetpea18

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

APRILYN501- DD Kaylee born at 32 weeks 3 days after PROM

Ajgibson-Janeen, DD born at 25 weeks due to eclampsia. Pregnancy #2 ended in miscarriage

CurlingRocks, DS was born at 31w 3d due to officially to PTL following pPROM at 28w, but mama was on SBR for 6 months due to SCH, FVL, and Placental Abruption at 13w 4d; DD was a MMC delivered at 18w due to septate uterus.

cfitz16, DS was born at 36 weeks due to pre-term labor. DD was born at 34 weeks when my water broke after being monitored closely, pelvic rest and progesterone shots. 

Mommies (again)!

ericalee27, Erica - DS Quinn, born at 35w,4d due to pre-e. DS born full term!

eSynergy- DS was born at 36 weeks --- the reason is unexplained (just went into labor early), DS born full term.

Cara03-Cara, DS Jacob born at 24 weeks due to IC. DS Lucas born at 36w 2d

Angie637-DS Peyton born at 33 weeks due to pPROM. #2 and #3 born at 35w due to PPROM.

Lucy460-Lucy, DS #1 born at 35 weeks 4 days due to HELLP, DD born at 36w

Delphiaraven-Stacey, DS born at 34 weeks due to PROM, DS born full term.

Lili_h, Lili-DS Matthew born at 34 weeks 4 days due to PTL. DD born full term.

Amercana- identical twin girls born at 34 weeks 5 days, DS born full term.

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny born 34w 3 days PROM, DS#2 born full term. 

MeNV-Mel, Phinny born @ 34 weeks after water broke due to large fibroids, DS#2 born at 34w.

Kadyra-DS born at 36 weeks due to severe IUGR, DS was born at 32 weeks

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. DS born full term

katieguth- DD Melanie born at 31 weeks due to Severe Pre-E. DS born 8/15/12.

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; DS born full term!

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, DS #2 born full term!

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e. DD Baby A born full term!

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, DS, born FULL TERM!

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DS born full term!

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), DD Noelle Elizabeth born at 34 weeks 6 days

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 born at 35w due to IGUR

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean, born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL. DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

LittleD8081 (formerly mrsfriend), Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) after a Preemie Check in 1/24/13

• Fighting off a bad cold, but at least I think I am getting better and it is not the flu. FX! P17 shots continue to go well. No MaterniT21 results yet-should be by the end of next week for sure. AS on Thursday though so I am really hoping to find out by then. We are bringing DS to the scan. He seems to be excited about baby and asks a lot of questions.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagepunky917:
    Fighting off a bad cold, but at least I think I am getting better and it is not the flu. FX! P17 shots continue to go well. No MaterniT21 results yet-should be by the end of next week for sure. AS on Thursday though so I am really hoping to find out by then. We are bringing DS to the scan. He seems to be excited about baby and asks a lot of questions.

Hope you can kick that cold soon. So exciting to hear that your AS is next week. Do you have any guesses on sex? 

• Loading the player...
  • I had an US at 14 weeks and mentioned that a friend of mine said that they were told at 12 weeks what they were having (which was accurate). I asked if it was true that they can tell that early if they had been doing it long enough and she said sometimes she can. Five minutes later, she said, "Oh, I think I know what it is!" She said that she was confident it was a girl which made me happy mainly because we are still arguing over boy names. lol! However, I would be happy with any baby that is full term and healthy!

• Thanks!  Cole Henry is 1 week old today and doing well.  We were readmitted earlier in the week for some light therapy for jaundice, but other than that, he is doing great!  

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I am just lurking! DS is 3 months (7 weeks adj), so we are nowhere r near TTC yet (maybe late summer). I just like seeing all these babies born at full term. It makes me feel like if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again, I have a good chance of going full term Big Smile

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Our baby couldn't hang on any longer and arrived this morning at 35w 4d. It was exactly one month before his due date. He is in the NICU for breathing problems but is otherwise doing pretty good. He was 7 lb 2 oz! I can only imagine how big he would have been at full term!
    Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• STILL pregnant at almost 38 weeks! Woot woot! I'm feeling rather huge, and uncomfortable, but very excited to (barring unforseen circumstances) take this LO home with me when discharged. It's very weird to be on the other side of 37 weeks. I feel like I spent that day dancing around and patting myself on the back and now I'm all, "Uh, what do I do now?"

Smile

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this baby is probably already over 6lbs. Like, regular full term baby size! Crazy!

• imageIncogNeato:

STILL pregnant at almost 38 weeks! Woot woot! I'm feeling rather huge, and uncomfortable, but very excited to (barring unforseen circumstances) take this LO home with me when discharged. It's very weird to be on the other side of 37 weeks. I feel like I spent that day dancing around and patting myself on the back and now I'm all, "Uh, what do I do now?"

Smile

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this baby is probably already over 6lbs. Like, regular full term baby size! Crazy!

This! I'm now 37w1d and am like... ok, so when this baby comes out I almost certainly get to take it home with me. Whoa. And it's ok if she comes out now - I mean, she's welcome to stay inside for another 2-3 weeks, but I don't need to worry about contractions or my water breaking or anything.

Updates- I made it to term yesterday! Woohoo!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• All is good on my end. I had my first cervical check on Monday and my cervix is long and closed and behaving. My placenta is already high, so they told me no chance of another previa, and I had my first 17P shot...DH enjoyed stabbing me in the a$$ a little too much, lol!

On the plus side, we got to see the baby again, and got a surprise...IT'S A BOY! I am a little shocked, as I REALLY felt like this one was another girl, so I am still getting used to the idea, but DH is psyched! 

• imagelight52:
    Our baby couldn't hang on any longer and arrived this morning at 35w 4d. It was exactly one month before his due date. He is in the NICU for breathing problems but is otherwise doing pretty good. He was 7 lb 2 oz! I can only imagine how big he would have been at full term!

Congrats on the LO! Praying his NICU stay is short and uneventful. So happy to hear about all the good news and the full term mommies to be!

Also, just got a call from the nurse and MaterniT21 test came back negative and baby #2 will be a GIRL! So excited!

• Thought I'd check in! Found out we are having another boy and he was perfectly healthy at our A/S :) We are 21wks this week. My OB is having me come in for an U/S every 2wks to check the cervix/placenta and for any signs of PTL which I think is excellent. They have mentioned possibly getting a level 2 U/S nearing when I went into PTL last time (day shy of 33wks), and I am assuming weekly appts will start earlier as well. Also, they will start weekly NST's probably around 27/28wks. Just hoping to keep DS2 in for as long as possible, though my OB did say he's hoping for 35/36wks!  FYI my EDD is 6/12 not 6/18 :)

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"