December 2011 Moms
Options

What is your LO's most favorite thing to do?

I know their interests change quite a bit at this age, but there are two things that have always been Alex's favorite things to do: reading and playing outside. He will climb onto the couch and read his books. When I read them to him, he says "more" after every page, it's too cute! Sometimes we sit there for 45 minutes and just read all his books over and over again, eat cookies and drink milk. I love it! 

Being outside is is second favorite thing, I would say. Whenever it's time to go back inside, he tries to run away and cries. It's hilarious! He's so busy finding sticks and rocks and ripping out my flowers. He loves to hang out in the front yard and check out the fence. Sometimes the neighbor's kids come to play with him.

What does your LO love to do? 

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: What is your LO's most favorite thing to do?

• Options
    My lo is also into books. She will stand by her bookcase and point until you get a book to read. We will sit and read books for 30 mins sometimes. And if a book has flaps or texture she loves it even more.
    Her other favorite thing is her outside toys. She has a wagon and a tricycle that she will stay on all day if I let her. She also has a swing that she enjoys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My ds is pulling shoes out of the crock i keep them.in as i type!!. he loves it. It doesn't seem to ever get old. He likes books that have flaps for him to open. And he loves trucks/ cars / tractors he pushes them around and says broom brooooom
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    E loves to read books too. Although lately she has wanting to "read" them herself.  She especially loves touchy feely books and lift the flap books. Other than that, she really loves it when I play music for her-we have little dance and sing alongs and she loves taking every.single. toy out of her toy box, looking at it, and tossing it over her head...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

DS loves to pull all the books off of the bookshelf.  He brings them to me one by one.  I'll read the title and maybe the first page before he toddles away to go and bring me a different one.

He also loves light switches.  We could sit and turn lights on and off all day long.  He makes this little gasp...it almost sounds like he says "wow"...when he turns lights on.

He also loves to carry the toilet bowl brush around the house.  I can't figure that one out... (Don't flame please...I clean toilets with baking soda and vinegar, and I rinse the brush with two flushes Smile)

And like ccip's DD, he will take every single toy out, look at it for a second and toss it over his head.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Nothing beats bath time. She loves being on her belly in the tub and blowing bubbles. Last night she dunked her face under. I think it is time to hit the pool!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    -T--T- member

Bath time is DS's favorite too!

He's still in his whale, and I fill it up almost to the top and by the time he's done, there's almost no water left! He just loves it. 

• Options

Brady also likes to play with the toilet bowl brush, we have to hide it. He also loves to flush the toilet and try to stick his hand in the toilet. It's actually pretty gross, at least I have a good reason to clean my toilet like 10x a day. 

He also loves the dishwasher. Ours is pretty old and very sturdy so he just climbs right up on top of the door and plays with the silverware (I take out the knives and forks). He will sit on the dishwasher for like half an hour.

Oh, and walk around the house 'dropping' things while saying "uh-oh" over and over and over.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS loves to take baths and he also loves to read his books.  He pulls them all off the shelf and just pages through them.  He also loves the ones w/flaps and he will bring certain ones to me to read to him, but he doesn't like when I actually read them, he just wants to flip through them himself.

DS also loves to take walks.  We take him for walks in the stroller all the time.  He loves to just look around at stuff, we can go for more than an hour and he's perfectly content. We even put him in the stoller and walked him around the backyard last weekend because he wanted to be in there so bad.   

photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
  • Options
    My LO's favorite thing to do is open up the drawers/cabinets and take everything out.    ;)    Or to take everything out the diaper bag or my purse! 
    ~*Kimberly*~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Anything that plays music is a favorite. He loves to be outside, but its been too cold here lately. His favorite game by far is to follow ds1 around and mimic what he does! Good, bad or ugly, if ds1 does it, LO will repeat it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A loves to "read" and be read to most of all.  She also loves beating the crap out of her activity table.  A close third is eating.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He has a tiny tball set and loves placing all sorts of balls on it and hitting them off with his bat, hockey stick, drumstick...whatever is nearby!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS is still in love with opening and closing the kitchen cabinet doors.  He got so mad when we put the child locks on and still goes by each one to check to see if we have left them unlatched.  He also really loves to dance and will reach for and grab my thumb so that we can "tango" around the kitchen. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"