Tennessee Babies

Pediatrician in Hermitage or Nashville

I live in Hermitage and would love a pediatrician who is close by, but Nashville is fine too. Any suggestions? Thanks!
imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: Pediatrician in Hermitage or Nashville

• Might be too far for you, but we use Dr. Hudson at Tennessee Pediatrics in Hendersonville. LOVE HIM!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really like Dr. Dana Haselton at Grace Pediatrics in Smyrna. I know that is a bit of a drive for you, but she is totally worth it! We have only seen her a couple times because we chose not to vaccinate. She was very open to that as she has had many clients in the past chose not to and says they were probably some of the healthiest patients she has had! She is also recommended by Saving Our Sons.
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Goodlettsville pediatrics and see Dr. Mishu. Love her and the other doctors as well.

• Dr Joseph (female pediatrician) with Centennial Pediatrics is just across the line in Mt. Juliet - near the Hampton Inn and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Out of all that have been suggested by PP, she's the closest.  When you have a sick kid, a lot of the times you want close...
    (I personally wouldn't want to have to travel to another city far away with a cranky/sick child.)

To be fair, I've never been to her for a sick child visit in the past 14 months, but when I do go for well visits, I like her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Dr Mehrotta at Mt Juliet children's clinic east and have been pleased. Set up interviews to see who you will respond the best with is what I would recommend. Good luck!
  • Thank you for the responses!
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Dr white at rivergate pediatrics is great!
  • We LOVE LOVE LOVE University Pediatrics (part of Vanderbilt) at 100 Oaks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"