C-sections
Options

Birth Story for Julia Rose (XP from Birth Stories)

Please check out the birth story I wrote for Julia Rose on my blog:

https://mylittlepoppyseed.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/julia-roses-birth-story/

She was born October 8th, 2012 at 6:14 PM via C-Section.  I had a planned C-Section scheduled for October 16th but my water broke early in the morning on the 8th.  She was complete breech so we knew I'd be having a C-Section.  Full story is much more interesting.  Please read it and enjoy the rest of my blog while you're at it! 

And here, for your viewing pleasure, is a photo of my sweet little girl!

Re: Birth Story for Julia Rose (XP from Birth Stories)

• Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I am scheduled for a c-section in 3 weeks due to my baby being complete breech and your story gave me a lot of comfort. Enjoy your beautiful baby girl!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekatie24l:
    Thank you for sharing your story! I am scheduled for a c-section in 3 weeks due to my baby being complete breech and your story gave me a lot of comfort. Enjoy your beautiful baby girl!! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Good luck with your C-Section!  I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly.  I think having a scheduled C-Section is nice because it takes a lot of the stress out of it in some ways.  I can't wait to read your birth story in a few weeks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"