Babies: 9 - 12 Months

can I get a comparison?

Don't post here much, usually on other boards but I wanted to get a comparison of my 9 month DD to "the norm"

She hasn't gone to her check up yet, so I'm not sure of height/weight. She's in 18 month clothes and has always been in 100% for weight and over the charts for height.

Just wanted some numbers thrown at me so when I see her number I can compair.
TIA

Re: can I get a comparison?

• My LO went last Friday (actually at 9 1/2 months).  She was 29 inches and 20 lbs 11 oz.  Which was in the 80th percentile on both (can't remember exact # though).
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Before DD2 was nine months, she was 24 lbs and 29 inches. I will swear that she is over 25 lbs, and has to be at least 30-31 inches at ten months. She is also in 12-18 month clothing, but has diaper toe from the pants being too short.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My 9 month old is in 12-18 month clothes too. He doesn't go to the drs untill 10months though so I don't know numbers for you but he has been in the 75% so far
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagekbruington:
    imageacaudill75:

Before DD2 was nine months, she was 24 lbs and 29 inches. I will swear that she is over 25 lbs, and has to be at least 30-31 inches at ten months. She is also in 12-18 month clothing, but has diaper toe from the pants being too short.

Diaper toe?! That is HILARIOUS!

Yeah, I'm hoping that she isn't destined for a life of camel toe when she gets older.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At DD's 9 month check up, she was 28.5 inches and just over 17 lbs.  Her height was 70th percentile and her weight was 25th percentile.  She's still in 9 month clothes because she's thin, but she'll probably move to 12 month pants soon.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD was 28 inches and 17.5 lbs at 9 month check up.
  • At DS 9month appointment (about 2 weeks ago) He was 23lbs and 29 inches long. 75th percentile for weight, 90th for height (I think). He wears 18 month clothing,12 month is too short at this point. He was 5lbs, 3oz, 18in. at birth. So, he caught up in a major way! Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD was 15lbs 11oz & 26" at her 9mo appointment.  She was wearing 3-6 clothes.  At her 12mo appointment she was 17lbs 5.5oz & 28", she's 10th% & currently in 6-9mo clothes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • At DS' 9 month appointment, he weighed 23lbs and 27.25inches. Hes always in the 80-90th percentile for weight and 20-30th for length.

My short, fat kid lol. He wears 12-18 month clothes. 

Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DS is 12 months old and about 22 lbs and wears 12 month clothes (except for the brands that run really small then 18 but that is rare). He is about 30-31 inches. Both DH and I were skinny little kids though, so expecting him to have the same metabolism!
  • imageelainelbuck:
    DD was 15lbs 11oz & 26" at her 9mo appointment.  She was wearing 3-6 clothes.  At her 12mo appointment she was 17lbs 5.5oz & 28", she's 10th% & currently in 6-9mo clothes.

We havent had our 9 month yet, but I have a feeling we will be similar stats to this.  My LO has always been tiny and easily still wears  6 month and 3-6 month clothes. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"