TTC after 35

Strange cycle

I usually have a 29 to 31 days cycle and ovulate (temp went up) between day 16 to 18.  Today is my day 20 and my temperature still hasn't gone up.  But I do have all the ovulatoin symptoms, any thought?

Re: Strange cycle

• If you have been sick or stressed in some way your Ovulation could be delayed.... or you could be having an annovulatory month ( everyone has one now and again).  Keep charting!  Good luck!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Thank you, probably stress, my father in law passed away two weeks ago and it was very hard for teh family.  I have never had an annovulatory month, don't mind my ignorance, does that mean you skip your period? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Annovulatory means that you probably didn't ovulate which can cause you to skip your period.  It gets more common as we get older but stress like that can definitely do that to you too.  Sorry about your loss and hopefully you get back on track soon.  
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Thank you for the explanation.  We may do a injectable IUI if this cycle fails and I am looking forward to focus on this a bit.  It has been a tough few months. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"