Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Happy Monday Night!

We have an exciting night of laundry, reading, and Biggest Loser over here.

Can you top that?  Ha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Monday Night!

• Options

My night comes close to yours buddy, haha :)

I too am folding laundry and watching tv, though it will prob be an episode of Walking Dead on DVD followed by Hawaii Five-O at 10, if I can make it up that long. 

How are you Katt?? How goes the house hunting? 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ladies, your competition is pathetic. Just hand me the prize now. 

I spent the evening digging a tick out of white dogs face. 

A tick that my husband insisted was a skin tag or a wart. 

Best line from our evening? "Honey, if it has legs, it's not a skin tag". 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenny829:
    My night comes close to yours buddy, haha :I too am folding laundry and watching tv, though it will prob be an episode of Walking Dead on DVD followed by Hawaii FiveO at 10, if I can make it up that long.nbsp;How are you Katt?? How goes the house hunting?nbsp;
    i need to try Walking Dead! I've heard only great things about it. Hopefully Netflix will get it soon!

I'm well, how are you? We've only house hunted online, so not into the process completely yet. Our lease is up in May, so we're just getting started.

We're planning a NY/DC vacation for our anniversary in spring! I'm so excited!
  • Options
    imageExcitedtostart:
    Ladies, your competition is pathetic. Just hand me the prize now.nbsp;I spent the evening digging a tick out of white dogs face.nbsp;A tick that my husband insisted was a skin tag or a wart.nbsp;Best line from our evening? "Honey, if it has legs, it's not a skin tag".nbsp;

Oh that sounds lovely! My dogs had ticks before, it's awful! I'm glad you got it!!
  • Options

imagekatt3233:
    imageJenny829:
    My night comes close to yours buddy, haha :I too am folding laundry and watching tv, though it will prob be an episode of Walking Dead on DVD followed by Hawaii FiveO at 10, if I can make it up that long.nbsp;How are you Katt?? How goes the house hunting?nbsp;
    i need to try Walking Dead! I've heard only great things about it. Hopefully Netflix will get it soon! I'm well, how are you? We've only house hunted online, so not into the process completely yet. Our lease is up in May, so we're just getting started. We're planning a NY/DC vacation for our anniversary in spring! I'm so excited!

Walking Dead is great. At first I didn't want to watch cause of the gore, but I got used to it after a few shows and it really is good. I'm so hooked. We just started the second season.

That sounds super fun about your anniversary trip! I love NYC, but I just might be biased being that I'm only a little less then a half hour outside it ;)

I'm doing well, thanks!  In planning mode for DD's party next month. And in other news, my little brother is popping the question to his girlfriend soon!! I love her so I'm excited :)

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I spent the night recovering from packing! One more room to pack! Then on to moving this weekend!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"